Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Chelsea six

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Have any of the recently departed management team posted anything about leaving the Albion even if it’s the usual rubbish want to thank it was a pleasure as I haven’t seen any

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saves me getting my sick bucket out :sick:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They are not exactly the social media-gang but I'm sure Bruno will write to the Brighton fans on Instagram once (= not the weekend just after the Queen died) it won't make it won't make him look like a emotionless narcissist.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve always said we have a needy fan base but some of this is getting a bit embarrassing now

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If they really care about us they’ll give us three easy points in October.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I agree. We just need to boo them incessantly on their return to the Amex, and sing Atilla's song

And there's the rub when we play Chelsea at home. I can really see some arguments in the stands amongst our own fans. Some will be forgiving and many others will be spitting bullets. Whether the time between now and that fixture may dampen down the pain remains to be seen. Personally I'm still hurting and whilst I'd not go as far as booing I think as a collective we ought to come up with perhaps a more subtle show of disdain or at the very least indifference. What that show might be be is open for suggestions. Waving money notes is easy but a bit old hat. The brown envelopes for Chesterfield was a good one.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
And there's the rub when we play Chelsea at home. I can really see some arguments in the stands amongst our own fans. Some will be forgiving and many others will be spitting bullets. Whether the time between now and that fixture may dampen down the pain remains to be seen. Personally I'm still hurting and whilst I'd not go as far as booing I think as a collective we ought to come up with perhaps a more subtle show of disdain or at the very least indifference. What that show might be be is open for suggestions. Waving money notes is easy but a bit old hat. The brown envelopes for Chesterfield was a good one.

Yeah, I agree with you, some pantomime booing only maybe, but individuals will make their choice. Potter was great for us. To be honest I'm totally split over it myself: the timing and perceived lack of loyalty etc hurts a lot, but I also understand the choice the individuals have made. I think that people thought/hoped Potter had more loyalty to the club than many other managers at others. We got sucked in perhaps...our fault not his. Maybe Bruno will return one day and all will be fine, who knows. I'm less bothered every day and just looking forward to whoever TB appoints 👍. This could be a very good thing for us, we could kick on. There are never any guarantees and maybe we'd have gone on a customary non-winning streak with GP... we'll never know :albion2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This week's lucky lottery winners :clap:

20220910_104929.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thrilled that I yet again made it on to your creepy fully-indexed database of links to NSC quotes for instant recall. I regard it as a badge of honour to be stalked from your mum's basement in leafy southern Sweden :thumbsup: :lolol:

I don't know if remembering things from Yesterday is considered creepy among the general population but maybe among those rapidly heading towards senility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here