The Charity Football Event Annual Binfest : 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When are the trials for the last remaining place left in the starting XI? I'm keen to get in training.

Starting XI
Seagullible
Da Man Clay
Brett Mendoza
Ali Jenkins
Walt Jabsco
Sheebo
Mini Beach Hut
Peter Ward
Paul Rodgers
Ricky Marlowe
>your name here<

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
When are the trials for the last remaining place left in the starting XI? I'm keen to get in training.

Starting XI
Seagullible
Da Man Clay
Brett Mendoza
Ali Jenkins
Walt Jabsco
Sheebo
Mini Beach Hut
Peter Ward
Paul Rodgers
Ricky Marlowe
>your name here<

That would be an odd starting line up. 4 CFs, 3 CBs, LB, CM and GK. Ta for giving me a place though. I've only been in the squad twice. Once I didn't get on the pitch and the other was certainly the poorest squad of the 12!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Charity Football Event Annual Binfest

Starting XI
Seagullible
Da Man Clay
Brett Mendoza
Ali Jenkins
Walt Jabsco
Sheebo
Mini Beach Hut
Peter Ward
Paul Rodgers
Ricky Marlowe
>your name here<

Two places, Bry. Mini Beach Nob won't be playing as he is too young.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two places, Bry. Mini Beach Nob won't be playing as he is too young.

Thanks we feel you love and about sums you up insulting a 16 year old you have never met.

Feel groovy though

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For crying out loud, fellas :facepalm:

It's "knob", not "nob".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To clarify, you're the tedious me me me nob head and he's merely your son.

As I said we feel your love but really would love to know what causes the anger and bad clarification you called my 16 year old son a nob so you must be very proud of yourself.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is beyond a joke now, my 16 year old son was called a knob by another NSC poster yet all this is deleted on this thread so it would appear certain groovy posters get special treatment, can someone actually re-instate the fact that someone has now decided to insult a 16 year on a message board is actually acceptable these days ?

I will not mention who posted this but they know who they are.........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is beyond a joke now, my 16 year old son was called a knob by another NSC poster yet all this is deleted on this thread so it would appear certain groovy posters get special treatment, can someone actually re-instate the fact that someone has now decided to insult a 16 year on a message board is actually acceptable these days ?

I will not mention who posted this but they know who they are.........

His post was ill advised, but clearly he was referring to the boy as the son OF a knob, rather than a knob in his own right. But, you read it as that and it was uncalled for, so someone has deleted it. They wouldn't have done so if they thought it was 'acceptable' would they?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
His post was ill advised, but clearly he was referring to the boy as the son OF a knob, rather than a knob in his own right. But, you read it as that and it was uncalled for, so someone has deleted it. They wouldn't have done so if they thought it was 'acceptable' would they?

Absolutely not, if you were to re-instate what was posted it was very clearly calling my son a knob.

So why was it all just deleted can you advise ?

Also if certain people post ill-advised comments they can just ask a moderator to delete them, why is that ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It hasn't been deleted. It has been moved to 'Other Stuff' - It was an attempt to keep this thread clean. I didn't have a chance to explain before it all started again.

The only complaint registered was to save this thread from degenerating and detracting from the charitable event.

That lasted long...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Absolutely not, if you were to re-instate what was posted it was very clearly calling my son a knob.

So why was it all just deleted can you advise ?

Also if certain people post ill-advised comments they can just ask a moderator to delete them, why is that ?

For the record, I didn't delete it, nor do I know if it is possible to reinstate a deleted post. I'd imagine not.

What makes you think the poster asked for it to be deleted? I'd imagine somebody else complained about the thread getting sidetracked and asked for a tidy up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It hasn't been deleted. It has been moved to 'Other Stuff' - It was an attempt to keep this thread clean. I didn't have a chance to explain before it all started again.

The only complaint registered was to save this thread from degenerating and detracting from the charitable event.

That lasted long...

What "other stuff" ?

Why not just put it back here for all to see and judge or are you actually happy when a member of NSC calls a 16 year old a knob ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That lasted long...

Ah. There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here