Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** The Championship - As it Stands - Remaining Games **

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Shows how big the Huddersfield game is - if we win that I'd say we'd be favourites for a play off place for the first time this season.

The bookies already have us down as most likely for a top 6 finish out of the pack (not including Wigan)

PaddyPower's odds -

BHA - 13/8
Reading - 9/4
Bournemouth, Ipswich - 3/1
Blackburn - 20/1

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like our chances and I think with home games against Yeovil and Blackpool then - despite the fact the table has us 7th - it is effectively back in our own hands.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm hoping for a repeat of the home game v Blackpool from last season. That being, us absolutely SPANKING them to help our goal difference.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wigan will limp over the line like Palace last season. I think us and Ipswich will battle for 6th place until the final game with Bournemouth coming close. I can't see how we can do it with less than 10 points because there is much competition for 6th.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The last day is going to have some tough matches going on - us and Forest, Blackburn & Wigan, Burnley & Reading...
Burnley will already be promoted, and their players will be drunk. Easy game for Reading.

I will be hoping for a Wigan win, 6th spot is achievable but catching Wigan is a huge long shot and we need Reading to drop points more than anything.
Exactly.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Watch Blackburn! I think they'll finish on 72 points, so we need three wins AND hope Ipswich and Reading don't win all their games. Wigan aren't safe too... This will be close lol

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm not in the Wigan might be knackered camp. They've coped well with Europa league and cup run, have a great squad, and if they had got rid of the clown Coyle earlier then I think they could have finished in 1st or 2nd

They also have a load of Wembley experience too and they're strong favourites in my book for promotion

Hoping they royally stuff Reading

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think Reading and Ipswich will drop points this weekend so if we can win at Huddersfield, we'll be in a very strong position.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I agree with you, they've only won 2 of their last 8 tho. It will be interesting to see if they can get their minds back on the league now their cup run is over: if not they could be drawn back into the mix with a 1:4 win ratio!

I'm not in the Wigan might be knackered camp. They've coped well with Europa league and cup run, have a great squad, and if they had got rid of the clown Coyle earlier then I think they could have finished in 1st or 2nd

They also have a load of Wembley experience too and they're strong favourites in my book for promotion

Hoping they royally stuff Reading

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Top 6 finish odds:

6.JPG

Attachments

• Top 6.JPG
    Top 6.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 610

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If we have genuine play off aspirations then we need to be beating huddersfield. A team in very poor form with nothing to play for. All of the games are "must win" one feels but this is a true litmus of our resolve.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
All of the games are "must win" one feels but this is a true litmus of our resolve.

I hope we don't go into the Forest game only needing a point. If we need three points to guarantee a playoff spot, I reckon we'll get them; if we only need one, I don't reckon we'd get it - we'd set up to contain them and lose 1-0 to a goal on the break. :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be very interesting if Blackburn are still in with a shout on the last day and playing Wigan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here