Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The ceiling of this season

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Ok I’m over excited by that win know a few losses will bring me back down to earth BUT what should we now be looking at this season? Champions lge ?
Win the Europa or conference lge?
Win either the fa or lge cup?

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Ok I’m over excited by that win know a few losses will bring me back down to earth BUT what should we now be looking at this season? Champions lge ?
Win the Europa or conference lge?
Win either the fa or lge cup?
The boss will be going for top two

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
We are actually scarily good so have a real chance of achievement but when you get to the top you're against the likes of Man City and at that point you just have to pray we're at it and they're not. I think we're likely to be a real worry to world class teams and that in itself is unreal.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
RDZ isn't interested in low targets.

We will be targetting Champions league until or if it is mathematically impossible.

From what I've seen so far and based on our squad depth, we are a top 5 squad.
That might change, but 4 wins from 5 is f***ing amazing.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
We are actually scarily good so have a real chance of achievement but when you get to the top you're against the likes of Man City and at that point you just have to pray we're at it and they're not. I think we're likely to be a real worry to world class teams and that in itself is unreal.
Like many others going to Oldham Walsall etc I still can’t believe this is happening

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
RDZ was frustrated we didn’t get champions league last season. The man has crazy high standards and will expect top 4

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
RDZ was frustrated we didn’t get champions league last season. The man has crazy high standards and will expect top 4
Suspect we would probably have missed out anyway, but the PGMOL stitch up at WHL did for our chances last season.

I wonder which club will get the crazy decisions to deny us this season?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Like many others going to Oldham Walsall etc I still can’t believe this is happening
I expect it to end every week, so I am still amazed by it all. It just does not feel real:

This week we play our first European game on the back of a win at Old Trafford, which is our fourth consecutive league win against Manchester United.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
As a Leicester fans said to me last season ( before and after our 5-2 home win, last game pre RDZ ) - "it was our turn a few years ago and now its yours" - they all thought we were the next "little Club" about to break into the top 6 / top 4

Man City away could decide the title ...

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
As a Leicester fans said to me last season ( before and after our 5-2 home win, last game pre RDZ ) - "it was our turn a few years ago and now its yours" - they all thought we were the next "little Club" about to break into the top 6 / top 4

Man City away could decide the title ...
And il be there 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here