Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Boss is Back

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
bbc2 10pm tonight
Before Dragons' Den, Theo Paphitis was chairman of Millwall Football Club. Now the former boss is back at Millwall, seeing how the experience changed him and the club:rolleyes:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh :down:

I was hoping for something about Bruce Springsteen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Notice the fact that he is an ex-chairman, he stabilised the club but he could not make it work so he got out.
There is no money to be made in football unless you are a footballer

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Notice the fact that he is an ex-chairman, he stabilised the club but he could not make it work so he got out.
There is no money to be made in football unless you are a footballer

He said he got out due to the fact he was neglecting his other businesses due to his love for the club?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
bbc2 10pm tonight
Before Dragons' Den, Theo Paphitis was chairman of Millwall Football Club. Now the former boss is back at Millwall, seeing how the experience changed him and the club:rolleyes:

for a minute I thought Dick Knight had staged a boardroom coup

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He said he got out due to the fact he was neglecting his other businesses due to his love for the club?

Er, and you believe that ?....... " So, You are a loss making business in south london populated by racist thugs and I'm Greek Cypriot businessman..."...... "er, I'm sorry, i'm out "

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Oh :down:

I was hoping for something about Bruce Springsteen.

Haha. Me as well! In fact, I was all excited because I thought it was going to be a thread about him announcing new UK dates. In comparison, anything to do with Theo Paphitis registers about as high on my interest levels as what I flushed this morning.

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Er, and you believe that ?....... " So, You are a loss making business in south london populated by racist thugs and I'm Greek Cypriot businessman..."...... "er, I'm sorry, i'm out "
His love for the club actually seemed genuine, certainly changed my opinion of him totally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here