Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Blackburn Rovers v Millwall thread

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We are staying up, say we are staying up!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
How very very sad that we are looking for other results to stay up...... Two seasons of the play offs now this.....

As we all know though it's never dull supporting the Albion (just watching them is dull).

Seasons over.

2/10 for the season and that's generous.....

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
If we're looking at strikers who have made a positive contribution to the Albion's season, I would now put Rudy Gestede second on the list, behind only Darren Bent.

Darren Bent could not be arsed when with us. CMS may not be able to score in the proverbial brothel, but he at least he tries.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How very very sad that we are looking for other results to stay up...... Two seasons of the play offs now this.....

As we all know though it's never dull supporting the Albion (just watching them is dull).

Seasons over.

2/10 for the season and that's generous.....

Was thinking the same. After spending the last 4 years constantly looking up, its utterly depressing that it's come to this....Blackburn v Millwall on a Tuesday evening. Something has gone very, very wrong this season.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
How is it that player hasn't cut out once during the Blackburn commentary, yet every Albion game it's on and off?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
albion 72 gave me a thumbs down for this:ohmy:

They just needed a few words of encouragement from me. Don't make out you're the hero....oh, you're not. Carry on.

I shall go back and like your post, because I have nothing better to do on a Tuesday evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here