Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the big pole

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

D

Deleted member 2719

Moseley and Steele were generally shite. Both made the odd decent save but neither could catch a cross. PIG is on another level!

That all very well saying that, but PIG doesn't have Muddy balls to contend with and he has some super sticky hands to get a firm grip.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Moseley and Steele were generally shite. Both made the odd decent save but neither could catch a cross. PIG is on another level!

Exactly right. Eric great keeper on his line, never came for a cross during the time he was with us. Moseley, oh dear, perhaps 2 outstanding games against Sheff Wed and Man Utd, but I'm afraid I can still remember the Birmingham fans chanting his name following 2 hideous errors.

PIG is much better.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Exactly right. Eric great keeper on his line, never came for a cross during the time he was with us. Moseley, oh dear, perhaps 2 outstanding games against Sheff Wed and Man Utd, but I'm afraid I can still remember the Birmingham fans chanting his name following 2 hideous errors.

PIG is much better.

Even the semi final v sheff weds Mose was dodgy for most of the game, cost us their equaliser but did make 2 brilliant saves near the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here