Jul 17, 2011
Here
I didn't realize how many ****ing Germans play for Huddersfield

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A week ago I wanted this to be a draw (with multiple season-ending injuries, obvs) but now I'd take a Toon win all day. Come on!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I didn't realize how many ****ing Germans play for Huddersfield

Well Wagner is German and Hudds play the German pressing game, so it makes sense.

Remember when we had loads of Spaniards and South Americans playing for us under Gus?

(Yes I know Gus is Uruguayan, but similar sort of thing as they played in a way to suit his style).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Huddersfield are better but they are not being allowed to win.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Huddersfield maybe losing but what I have been watching tonight & of late from the Terriers, without my BHA blinkers on, they look a better team than us. They may well be 6 points behind us tonight, but still will have a game in hand ...

Hopefully get murdered #headsdown

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
The best possible outcome, from our perspective, is that Toon score another two or three thus upsetting HT momentum.

That said, if we cannot pull ourselves together, and with games against Derby, Norwich and Villa (never mind all the others) it is going to be difficult !

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's your problem with foreign players..look at our team.

7892ca2e0d912fc0998fc9de39b532e9.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well Wagner is German and Hudds play the German pressing game, so it makes sense.

Remember when we had loads of Spaniards and South Americans playing for us under Gus?

(Yes I know Gus is Uruguayan, but similar sort of thing as they played in a way to suit his style).
Loads?
Reckon Huddersfield have more than 10 German players in their big squad at least....Similar to Watford a few seasons ago if I recall.

Great result so far and they've got villa and Brentford away so two tough games :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here