Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The big flag

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I was sat in the augustawestland stand and am not ashamed to admit I joined in with the Yeovil fans singing "What the f****** hell is that?!" when the stitching failed :clap::albion2:

Well done to everyone who was dancing and singing in the rain when it really came down for 5 minutes early on though!

Unbelievably, or maybe not, this thread has already been linked on BBS.

But don't get the wrong idea, they are NOT in any way interested in us now they are in the Premiership, No Sir not one bit.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Embarrassing, me and my mate are in this pic. It was half falling to pieces before it reached us on the return trip and as it passed over head it was split in two. We could hear the Yeovil fans shouting "what the ******* hell is that".
Any future flag needs to be stitched together better!!!.

It was a right side/ left side battle that went too far!:rolleyes:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Unbelievably, or maybe not, this thread has already been linked on BBS.

But don't get the wrong idea, they are NOT in any way interested in us now they are in the Premiership, No Sir not one bit.

And your not interested in us are you ! Come on its bloody funny and might I add ...... Tinpot ! :facepalm:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
And your not interested in us are you ! Come on its bloody funny and might I add ...... Tinpot ! :facepalm:

Go away please we're in crisis tonight on NSC we want to sack Garcia and were going get relegated. Oh be afraid be very afraid some people on here want Worzel as our next manager.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Go away please we're in crisis tonight on NSC we want to sack Garcia and were going get relegated. Oh be afraid be very afraid some people on here want Worzel as our next manager.

Good innit . Olly in demand ? You lot are really wetting yer knickers aren't you :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm glad you can laugh about it.

Well if you didn't you'd be crying . I'm used to the feeling of impending gloom and disaster ( been on the bbs ?) too long in the tooth to let it bother me . Who says fans aren't fickle :)

Well if you didn't you'd be crying . I'm used to the feeling of impending gloom and disaster ( been on the bbs ?) too long in the tooth to let it bother me . Who says fans aren't fickle :)

"Impending gloom and disaster" oh do feck off! - how does that tie in with your boast of 30 plus years in the top two tiers.

You wouldn't know gloom and disaster if they both ****ed you up the arse at the same time. Now run along and buy some of those spare Fulham tickets.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
"Impending gloom and disaster" oh do feck off! - how does that tie in with your boast of 30 plus years in the top two tiers.

You wouldn't know gloom and disaster if they both ****ed you up the arse at the same time. Now run along and buy some of those spare Fulham tickets.
Morning phallus , abit touchy this morning eh ? Was the badly made flag yours ? Ah that would explain it . Yep I'll be down the palace tonight banging me drum . You can't beat a good atmosphere at games .

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Morning phallus , abit touchy this morning eh ? Was the badly made flag yours ? Ah that would explain it . Yep I'll be down the palace tonight banging me drum . You can't beat a good atmosphere at games .

Yep the Fulham fans will be very vocal when they're 3-0 up,the same as the Arsenal fans on Saturday when Ozil makes it 7-0
While your little pocket of chavy ultras standing by the corner flag bang their little drum jumping up & down for 90 minutes without a clue what's happening on the pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here