Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best thing about Leeds yesterday...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Better than the 3 points, better than Vicente's cameo, better than Navarro's last minute winner, better than rubbing Bates' face in it...

Was the fact that no-one attempted to sing/dribble that St Pauli SHIT...

Well done all.

:clap: :clap:

Better than taking 3 points? I think you must be obsessed

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think you'll find everyone is singing it now. Just like songs have been copied since forever. Palace sing their own version of 'We are Brighton' as do a lot of clubs, millwall for one. Like I said loads of clubs are singing it. Get over it.

Yes you are quite correct, lots of teams are singing it now and it sounds f***ing SHIT everytime! Kid yourself all day long, palace nicked that song off st. Pauli and sing it better than anyone. It's cringeworthy when we try it, other teams now sing it better than us. Here's a thought, why not come up with a new song and make it OURS?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes you are quite correct, lots of teams are singing it now and it sounds f***ing SHIT everytime! Kid yourself all day long, palace nicked that song off st. Pauli and sing it better than anyone. It's cringeworthy when we try it, other teams now sing it better than us. Here's a thought, why not come up with a new song and make it OURS?

Nobody else sings 'Sussex by the Sea'.....it's ours and ours alone!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
i haven't lived in the Seagullian region for 15 years or more, but in my head i have the radio advert still for Streamline Taxis and their most used 202020 number.

something like:
looking for a cab, they ain't got any
call twenny twenny twenny
do you want to know where they've got plenty
call twenty twenty twenty

I can feel a Vicente-cente-cente song coming on, you see. Something to do with "looking for an assist, we ain't got any. call Vicente-cente-cente." etc.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It seems like every game on the TV or radio has that St. Pauli song in the background. If I never hear it again it'll be too soon.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Let's all just quietly forget it sounded great at Peterborough, contributing to one of the best away day atmospheres and trips in a long while...

Twats.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Better than the 3 points, better than Vicente's cameo, better than Navarro's last minute winner, better than rubbing Bates' face in it...

Well done all.

Yes - those singing it should burn in hell and I bet they're all paedoes and rapists.... Same goes for those wankers who sing GOSBTS too quickly and finish singing "Albion" too early meaning that I'm left on my own singing it when no one else is...I hope they all get what comes to them...f***ing wankers - singing and trying to create an atmosphere at a football match- whatever next??? People NOT standing up when we ask if they hate Palace?

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Best thing about the Leeds game was my son being the Brighton mascot. The team treated him superbly, as did the Leeds United staff. Fantastic day out for all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Well done all.

Did you stay in West Yorks for Castleford v BRADFORD?
:vuvu:

D

Deleted member 18477

leicester sung that shit against cardiff. could hear it on the football league show. why they think its good i will never know.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
It is completely true that most on this forum go on about what we shouldn't do, rather than what we should. Let's just sit down and not sing anything, at least that'll avoid us being naff.

I'm actually a St. Pauli fan on the side, but am happy not to sing "We Love You" because we couldn't do it properly. Once it got going it was fine, but no-one ever worked out how to get from the end of the chorus back to the verse. It seemed to stop every time.

But... the last few years have started to get to me on here. We've ripped into our own players, management, fans - this is going back to Withdean times when even the opposition realised we would turn on ourselves if things didn't go well, and still continues with threads about who we should release in the summer.

So yes, GOSBTS, with the words of the verse, sung at a decent speed, let's get positive again and harness the right racket we make when we want to.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

Well done all.

starting to cringe every time I hear leicester sing it...it's taken off like a jumpjet up there..

and you can tell them all that they copied it off us lol, it seems to have exploded into other parts of the country after visiting the amex!

our atmosphere is sooo delightfully contagious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here