Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The best defence in the division

Dec 29, 2011
After 10 games last season we had accumulated 22 points, this season it's 18. On course, ever onward, ever upward! :albion2:

Didn't we lose to brentford and borough last year? If borough = Newcastle this year we are essentially on terms, it's just we had an easier run to start last season off.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Didn't we lose to brentford and borough last year? If borough = Newcastle this year we are essentially on terms, it's just we had an easier run to start last season off.

Beat Brentford 3-0 (h) and drew 0-0 (a, on Boxing Day) last year.
We didn't lose until Boro, just before Xmas, then lost to Ipswich and Wolves, all at home within a short period.
We're down on last year at the mo, but that unbeaten record became a bit of an albatross and we drew too many games towards the end of it. Hopefully we can pick up more wins in that period.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
And we got 3 good defenders coming back from injury just start scoring a few more goals and maybe some of the missing fans at the Amex join us early to cheer on the team we might be in with a shout this season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hate being glass half empty and this is a rarity for me, but I think it may be more than 6 conceded this weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here