Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Burger Restaurant in Brighton.

Which is the best Burger Joint in Town?

• Total voters

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Minetta Tavern in Greenwich village back home makes the best burger I have ever tasted and I’ve tried a few in many places & countries .

Back in Brighton , I was impressed by 7bone in Hove .

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Burger Off wins this by an absolute mile. Grubs used to be good like 15 years ago, but quality is dreadful now days.

Burger Off is very well priced, cheaper then Uncle Sam's but burgers are on another level. They're chunky, juicy, fresh and the meat is seasoned deliciously, you can tell the difference in quality.

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
The Brewers Arms in Lewes used to do a lovely burger when I was working nearby a couple of years ago. We used to go in most Friday lunchtimes for a pint or two and I could never resist.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do you not have a FIVE GUYS in Brighton?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Until a few weeks ago it was Trolls. Nothing else compared.

I initially (ever so slightly) preferred Burger Bros but around a year ago I really warmed to Troll and his burgers. I agree, they were the best in Brighton.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Back in the 80's Uncke Sams Blue cheese burger was a winner . . . .90's and post club walking home it was Grubbs in Hove actually.

can't say I've had either this century.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Grubbs is excellent. I have to say as well, when I used to live round the corner from Grubbs, their milkshakes were exellent hangover cures. I can't explain why, but they just always seemed to do the trick.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Although in fairness Burger Bros is not a restaurant, more of a takeaway with a couple of stools for in-shop dining!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Over 50 posts in and not so much as a whisper of WIMPY

They even have a "Bender" option ....

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here