Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BEST and the WORST adverts on the telly.

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
I gotta say the best has to be the Carlsberg series of adds, makes me smile every time, the goal celebration made laugh like a twat for about 5 minutes.:lolol:

I hate those f***ing window ads, "you buy one you get one free, i say you buy one your get one free"

Happily club that bloke to death.:annoyed:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Saw an advert for Specsavers this evening, featuring a shepherd, made me laugh!

The one before it was the new Mercedes advert, also very good.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
I rather like the new Cadbury'a one, with the airport vehicles going out foar a blast down the runway.
Not sure what it has to do with chocolate though :shrug:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
[yt]1vSt-b5KvfI[/yt] best

Worst - erm, can't actually think of one right now. Sure I can tell you after I've watched UTV for ten minutes, it'll probably be some local shopping centre in Craigavon or something mind!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I hope Churchill and that f***ing northern dog go bust. The Halifax ones also deserve an honourable mention, but my personal number 1 most annoying advert is the injury lawyers 4 u one : 'Or you could say... I absolutely did not deserve this'. Prick

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
mooooooo piiiigggg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
John Smiths are quite funny

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Carlsberg are consistently good. The 'best flat in the world' and the 'best pub team in the world' stand out as favourites.

I liked the Volvic one with the pole-dancing cave-girl.

Can't abide;

All the Halifax ads.
Michael Winner 'Calm down dear..'

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All Halifax adverts are utter wank.

I work in the Optics business and I always find it hilarious how Howard has been marketed.
When he came to fame he was badly Myopic, as an estimate between -8.00 and -10.00 dioptres. Can you remember he wore those same specs as he does now BUT they made his eyes look like a moles eye ! great big beer bottle bottoms !

So fast forward to now and he still wears the same frame but with no lenses in ? This means he has had exscisor surgery or a combination of surgery and contact lenses.

So how lucky that Halifax had the forsight to reduce Howards obvious short-sightedness thus avoiding any references to Short Sighted lending practices by the directors !:lolol:

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.
West Plus Definately has the cheesiest song FACT. Evergreen is a catchey advert. i hate all the really poorly casted acting advert (Mostly Insurance). for example Admiral insurance, they push the boundaries in employing oscar winning performers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I hate that one with the greasy spic trying to sell properties abroad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here