[Albion] The BEST Albion night ever!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only way that's coming in is if I bet on Chelsea, Utd and Liverpool.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I think it’s about a 50/1 shot, but if United don’t beat Villa at home, Chelsea draw with City and Liverpool don’t beat Brentford away, then this Monday coming we’ve got a chance to beat that lot from Croydon in their own back yard to go top of the Premier League. Surely this would be the BEST Albion night ever! Possibly worth a £1 accumulator?

A little bit less than that - posted this earlier on this week's Premier League thread which also includes the added option of City winning.

"It's about a 3% chance I'd say, so not totally beyond the realms of possibility.
Market pricing below for this to occur is courtesy of Bet365 - add in their bookmakers margin and you're looking at something like a 33/1 shot."

PL 21 - 22  MW 6.PNG

Last edited:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
A little bit less than that - posted this earlier on this week's Premier League thread which also includes the added option of City winning.

"It's about a 3% chance I'd say, so not totally beyond the realms of possibility.
Market pricing below for this to occur is courtesy of Bet365 - add in their bookmakers margin and you're looking at something like a 33/1 shot."

View attachment 140672

Oh good I’m not the only one being a day dreamer then. Yes 33/1 seems about right, if you go for Liverpool, Chelsea and United not winning + Albion away win. Obviously not going to happen but just thinking it might is why we all love football. UTA.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I can't see this happening but on the other hand I have a euro millions ticket so I am all for living in hope

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

View attachment 140672

Ooooh we’re half way there!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Absolutely nailed on Brentford 1 - 1 Liverpool tonight then we're 1-0 up at Palace and they get a dodgy 93rd minute penalty. Nailed. On.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Absolutely nailed on Brentford 1 - 1 Liverpool tonight then we're 1-0 up at Palace and they get a dodgy 93rd minute penalty. Nailed. On.

Or....we're 1 down in injury time and big Jurg comes on and scores a brace to send us top! Cue bedlam.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports