Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Beatles ARE BACK

Jul 7, 2003
Just picked up the Live At The Hollywood Bowl CD ready to listen to later this evening. I read that the remix keeps the crowd noise but allows you to hear the music much better than on the original release.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just picked up the Live At The Hollywood Bowl CD ready to listen to later this evening. I read that the remix keeps the crowd noise but allows you to hear the music much better than on the original release.

Listening to the CD now, they've done a great job in pushing the screams more into the background allowing more of the music to be heard. I will now be playing this non stop for the rest of the week

Jul 7, 2003
Can also recommend The Bootleg Beatles - they put on a fabulous show. This new film sounds interesting though - I will certainly look out for it.

Having seen the Bootleg Beatles last year and now heard the new CD, the Bootlegs do a fantastic job of imitating the real thing. The guy who 'plays' Paul at them moment has got the way he stops and starts in the middle of sentences spot on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I nearly posted a thread about this - when is the film actually OUT? The premiere has been and gone but when I look up Showing times online I get very little back.

Anyone?

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
Hi,

I attended the London premier, I agree with all your comments. I thought the film was brilliant and I am not a Beatles fan.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here