Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Barberettes / Gully girls

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Thought they were very good tonight.

WHAT?????

Very good at what? Waving a flag back and forth? Cubs, Scouts, Guides, Brownies, Air Cadets, etc etc can all wave flags back and forth and unless you are the parent of one of them its not really all that entertaining!

Don't really care whether its all girls or mixed (all male would just pander to a stereotype that has potential for problems). Don't really care whether its Cheerleading or Street-Dance. But, please Mr Barber.... not tuesday night's pitiful display!

The kids love the cheerleaders and, as a club, we go the extra mile to attract a family crowd, so let's not mess with a formula that although not perfect [happy to admit that - they were often so out of synch I could tell and I have no natural rhythm! Dallas Cowboys we were not!] but were well liked and entertained the kids before and at half time.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
WHAT?????

Very good at what? Waving a flag back and forth? Cubs, Scouts, Guides, Brownies, Air Cadets, etc etc can all wave flags back and forth and unless you are the parent of one of them its not really all that entertaining!

Don't really care whether its all girls or mixed (all male would just pander to a stereotype that has potential for problems). Don't really care whether its Cheerleading or Street-Dance. But, please Mr Barber.... not tuesday night's pitiful display!

The kids love the cheerleaders and, as a club, we go the extra mile to attract a family crowd, so let's not mess with a formula that although not perfect [happy to admit that - they were often so out of synch I could tell and I have no natural rhythm! Dallas Cowboys we were not!] but were well liked and entertained the kids before and at half time.
See my post after that :facepalm:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
what?????

Very good at what? Waving a flag back and forth? Cubs, scouts, guides, brownies, air cadets, etc etc can all wave flags back and forth and unless you are the parent of one of them its not really all that entertaining!

Don't really care whether its all girls or mixed (all male would just pander to a stereotype that has potential for problems). Don't really care whether its cheerleading or street-dance. But, please mr barber.... Not tuesday night's pitiful display!

The kids love the cheerleaders and, as a club, we go the extra mile to attract a family crowd, so let's not mess with a formula that although not perfect [happy to admit that - they were often so out of synch i could tell and i have no natural rhythm! Dallas cowboys we were not!] but were well liked and entertained the kids before and at half time.

whooooosh!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Some body has stolen the ESU.:ffsparr:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I got all their autographs on Saturday on the front cover of my programme. Lovely ladies. All very sad that this was their swan song. They still don't know what they'll be doing yet :( Personally, I think it's a shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here