Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Drove from Worthing to Manchester today. Hardly any lying snow seen until we got near Manchester, and even then it is mostly gone now.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
now saying snow showers tonight for us then rain in morning after saying it would be dry.Im confussed lol....We need Papa amd Uncle S

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Papa - proper weatherman
uncle s - exacta weather
poll rqd lol
wait for the easterliesto come in only 264 hrs to go...

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Latest BBC forecast online updated half hour ago has snow in woodingdean between 5 and 9, heavy for an hour at 6.

But Brighton looks more rain and sleet

They're always usually wrong though and the only warnings down south seem to be ice

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A light dusting in West Worthing. The parked cars look like a row of floured baps.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Light dusting in BN2 Bevendean
Is the large cloud mass working it's way north to south going to give us more in the next hour.

Last edited:

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Maybe a cm or two in Littlehampton. Time to head up to high ground on Cissbury Ring with the dog to see if it's better up there.

As much as I hate snow, I have just spent a thoroughly enjoyable ten minutes having snowballs thrown at me by my four year old grand daughter here in The Hill.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A cm or two here in Findon.

We're going to take advantage of living right on the Gallops by heading straight out there with the sledges.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
What's it like in Billingshurst? Youngest lad due to have a game there ko 11:15 but could do with it being called off as it will be tight to get back to BH and up to Tooting & Mitcham for 3pm.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A cm or two here in Findon.

We're going to take advantage of living right on the Gallops by heading straight out there with the sledges.

Make the most of it. Probably rain on the way from the north

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here