[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is it that big clump of stuff over East Anglia on the raintoday radar thingummy that is supposed to be bringing snow to the Brizz area from 3-9am tomorrow morning? Needs to get a move on if so.

That snow showing up seems to be developing as it comes ashore, so it probably is the same area yes. For Sussex, it seems to be pepping up the showers near Southend and couple of heavy returns have suddenly appeared near Hasting from nowhere.

The game is afoot perhaps?

Yoda

English & European
That snow showing up seems to be developing as it comes ashore, so it probably is the same area yes. For Sussex, it seems to be pepping up the showers near Southend and couple of heavy returns have suddenly appeared near Hasting from nowhere.

The game is afoot perhaps?

Could this be our streamer starting to pep up?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I was wondering how i might fill the gap left by no test cricket tonight! I now have "snow watch". not that Littlehampton is likely to see any (now awaits 5' drifts lol)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Remind me again what US said only a few hours ago?!

Snowing in shoreham!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Remind me again what US said only a few hours ago?!

Snowing in shoreham!

Maybe but the precipitation is gone by Wednesday so we LOSE. Sorry but we ARE NOT going to get any snow down here.
:lolol:

Still snowing in Southwick.
Settling a little, especially on the frozen pond

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Am awaiting winters first flakes in Littlehampton so will report from "Weather station Highway61"....Gosh this is not quite the same as waiting up to watch the ashes but it will do

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Just had a false alarm here, thought it was snowing, went outside, but it was the guy in the top flat, leaning out the window and combing his hair, bloody scurf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports