Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How about this. As the image name would suggest, nowt happening here.

looks like snow but is it f***.PNG

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Got a mate in Ypres, currently -4⁰C and snowing, much colder in the Ardennes.
Enjoy! Some cracking beers to be drunk out there too!
My Beer Forecast for today in Ypres is for an early Rocheforte 10 increasing to a St Bernardus 12 with the chance of a Cuvee Du Chateaux later.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Well it flumped an inch up here yesterday early morning but all was largely gone by the afternoon.

We now have a weather warning for wind on Sunday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You HAVE to have one of these too!...it would be rude not to!
Not tried one of them and, actually have stayed the night in Ypres and did The Last Post at the Menin Gate...Will look out for this if/when I can get over again...PS, is Vanuxeem still going at Ploegsteert ?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Not tried one of them and, actually have stayed the night in Ypres and did The Last Post at the Menin Gate...Will look out for this if/when I can get over again...PS, is Vanuxeem still going at Ploegsteert ?
As far as I know it is, passed through Ploegsteet last October and it was open then. The Wipers Times is a cracking beer, even the locals in Ypres were drinking it, we were in the Vivaldi restaurant on opposite the cloth hall.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just started snowing in Truro. Hopefully we’ll run out of it as we head for Sussex.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Our bigger worry over the next week is the possible storm heading our way. It'll start to warm up over the weekend, storm next week ... and now the netweather geeks are starting to talk about the possibility that cold / snow could be back on the cards for end of Jan/early Feb because the models are starting to suggest there might be a high pressure system form over Scandinavia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here