Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Chilly but dry for a few days and milder again next week. The game is up until next winter

I think you're right.

Next week could feel positively spring like if some of the model output comes to fruition.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think you're right.

Next week could feel positively spring like if some of the model output comes to fruition.

I hope so, the Albion are up my way next Wednesday in the SSC. Really don't need a postponement or it being cold enough to keep people away.

BBC are predicting snow for us Friday lunch time. Don't mind snow in the week (as long as it buggers off quickly) but at the weekend....no way!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I hope so, the Albion are up my way next Wednesday in the SSC. Really don't need a postponement or it being cold enough to keep people away.

BBC are predicting snow for us Friday lunch time. Don't mind snow in the week (as long as it buggers off quickly) but at the weekend....no way!

All but 1 of the GFS ensemble members show a return to average temps by Wed next week.

THIS week, I'd say we'll all probably have some snow falling Thurs - Saturday, but the totals will be minimal.

It will feel very cold from today onwards until Sunday... with cold air from the East, and as I say, you may see snow... sadly nothing exciting.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
6 - 10 inches forecast for New York City tomorrow

snow day.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
All but 1 of the GFS ensemble members show a return to average temps by Wed next week.

THIS week, I'd say we'll all probably have some snow falling Thurs - Saturday, but the totals will be minimal.

It will feel very cold from today onwards until Sunday... with cold air from the East, and as I say, you may see snow... sadly nothing exciting.

Well my 5 year old has never seen snow, and we're coming up to Sussex from Friday night, so could this be the weekend........

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The models are still showing a good chance of something snowy overnight tonight and tomorrow morning, with GFS showing 100% twice overnight.

graphe_ens3_ziu1.gif

I wouldn't get too excited though... it's likely to be rain, isn't it? We all know it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Snow in Falmer tomorrow according to the beeb ...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stick that underpitch heating on!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Nipped over to Buggers Hill to see a Client earlier, the temperature never got above 2.5 degrees between Sullington and there.

Today has been one of the bleakest, greyest days I can remember for some time.

Would love Papa L to relieve the misery by saying we will get some snow in the near future to cheer us all up!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nipped over to Buggers Hill to see a Client earlier, the temperature never got above 2.5 degrees between Sullington and there.

Today has been one of the bleakest, greyest days I can remember for some time.

Would love Papa L to relieve the misery by saying we will get some snow in the near future to cheer us all up!

As I said.. there's a chance tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here