Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Been snowing steadily at LGW for the last couple of hours. Settling on the ground again.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
f***ing tits, Im a dialysis patient and for the second wednesday in a row doesnt look like im getting to hospital, oh bliss another day of puking and feeling like crap.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just finished work & the runway at Gatwick is closed again due to snow so if you're hoping to fly anywhere today expect delays and/or cancellations.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Steady snow in Worthing since about 6. About an inch maybe. Maybe easing up a bit now.

D

Deleted member 2719

Steady snow in Worthing since about 6. About an inch maybe. Maybe easing up a bit now.

Looking a the sattelite it has cleared IOW .

Apparently Bury hill (Arundel to Pulborough) road is closed not sure if it is both ways thou.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Just under 2ins in HH but roads are a nightmare, cars stuck on the road up to the hospital. Horsham is bad aswell I've heard and trains are up the spout.

D

Deleted member 2719

Goodwood hill hardly passable say a man in a Land Rover apparently.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Sat on a train to London Bridge at West Worthing station for half an hour then macked it off and started walking home, only to see it finally leave. Be interesting to see what time it arrives. Be glad when things get back to normal.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Tried to get to work at 6.30 this morning but had to ditch car as i couldn't get up our hill. Anyone who knows Landport in lewes will know what i mean as it's just a series of mini hills which don't ever get cleared.

Sat on a train to London Bridge at West Worthing station for half an hour then macked it off and started walking home, only to see it finally leave. Be interesting to see what time it arrives. Be glad when things get back to normal.

Not sure it has even gone through Hove yet. I sat and watched trains go from "on time" through "25 minutes delayed" to cancelled and came home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here