NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yesterday was 9 c today is 7 c

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Make your mind up, is this the colder weather you predicted two weeks ago or is this not the cold weather you predicted this week and confirmed with this post :)

It is colder. 2 weeks ago it was 14 c

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
If you want cold and snow so much that you post on here 10 times a day moaning about the lack of it, why don't you just up sticks and move to a Scottish glen, or the Alps, or Greenland?

Could be worse...You could make a sarcastic comment on a thread with over 10,000 posts spanning around 5 years moaning about it just to get your post count up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you want cold and snow so much that you post on here 10 times a day moaning about the lack of it, why don't you just up sticks and move to a Scottish glen, or the Alps, or Greenland?

I doubt in reality it is not quite that simple or easy

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
No snow is my fault ,built a sledge for my girls 2 years ago and now nothing ,might put some wheels on z sledge instead

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No snow is my fault ,built a sledge for my girls 2 years ago and now nothing ,might put some wheels on z sledge instead

The rate we are going they won't get any use out of it until they need one of those shopping trolley things in their 80's

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I doubt in reality it is not quite that simple or easy

I think I've realised I have too much time on my hands, after googling "Is it cheap to live in Greenland?"

The answer, it turns out, is no. But the highlands of Scotland are delightful and you can pretty much guarantee a lot of flumping all winter long. Best snow I ever walked in was at my cousins-in-law place in the Grampians in April (when it was 8 degrees and raining down south)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Twitterfolk seem to be suggesting some model confusion for Monday that shows a stalling snow event is on the cards with Atlantic front not making headway against the cold air.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
6 c today tomorrow and sunday

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you ruin this thread!! cant you start your own one "The non award winning official "how mild it is" Thread

OK it is - 5 c and snowing heavily then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here