Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Snow forecast for us in sunny Essex tomorrow. Very cold outside but I'm very skeptical.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Depends on the exact track of the still developing low pressure out in the Atlantic. Whatever the track, it's whoever is on it's northern flank will get the best chances of seeing snow. At the moment that is most of Wales across to East Anglia with mainly just rain south of the M4.

Not ruling out some wet snow down here, albeit just a small chance as it stands.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
bbc has a small snow shower for Crawley around 4am Saturday morning

As has been mentioned, the track of the low as it leaves the UK will determine where there is any snow. I'd say there is a 25% chance down here, and maybe a chance of a shower on Sunday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
BEEB giving warning of snow here in deepest Shropshire. Checked on my Rainy Days app and a wall of precipitation IS coming !

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I thought that with all this new technology we would have more accurate weather forecasts. Why then did they only start saying early Xmas Day that it 'might snow' on boxing day and even now they still don't know what, where or even when?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cold drizzle here in Shropshire, looks set for a few hours now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cold drizzle here in Shropshire, looks set for a few hours now.

Update ! Now sleet/snow ! Some big clods but no settling.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just getting dark here in Saffron Walden

Log fire lit, leg of lamb roasting in the oven and 2 excited children with noses pressed up against the window, waiting for snow. Not forecast to arrive here till later this evening.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Snowing hard now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419610311.154860.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Snow now heavy in Shropshire AND settling ! Driving back lunchtime hopefully ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here