Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Everytime Ive been in Shoreham, Ive never got anything....could be linked?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Evening...

the heavy stuff is still over Pompey way at the moment.

It's still sleety here in Worthing.

The snow appears to be restricted to the heavy band, with the temps higher to the east. We need this to move slowly over us now.

Tomorrow's got a lot of promise of heavy snow down here, and we won't be in a blooming southerly wind by then!

Papa

Pompey is getting it bad tonight. M27 between Pompey and Scumhampton is chaos. Just got a sms from my mate who has been stuck there for a while now.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
latest BBC video updated 21:30 update indicates rain for us

fuckers. well pissed off

Well, it's now 0c in worthing and snowing.... we're in the snowy band now, hence the lower temps.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still going strong in the Heath, and with the heavy stuff still to come it should be very interesting to see the situation when I walk into work tomorrow morning.

I have my walking boots ready to go!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Just about managed to get home from work tonight, at my expense.
They cancelled all buses as I was at North Street and that's the half way point of my journey. So a LONG taxi ride later, £8 worse off and I'm home!

It was more like hail to start with, then it looked like fairly light snow but seemed to settle very quickly in Brighton.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It will freeze over night. Do not WORRY.

This is correct, the wind will swing round over night which will cause those sub zero temperatures to come back which in turn will freeze the snow and tomorrow more snow will come down on the frozen surface. (Which could be VERY heavy at times)

Is this correct papa?:laugh:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is correct, the wind will swing round over night which will cause those sub zero temperatures to come back which in turn will freeze the snow and tomorrow more snow will come down on the frozen surface.

Is this correct papa.:laugh:

sounds about right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here