Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Assault on Jenni Hermoso

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Translated:

The Secretary General of the Royal Spanish Football Federation has asked UEFA to act to suspend the RFEF, which means the exclusion of Spanish teams from all European competitions.

(Just doing a public service for those people on the thread who voted to not have to read "forrin" anymore (I'm sure that was another touted B-Word Benefit))
Thank you for the translation. No need for the insult.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I’m not sure what that means.
It means I don't give a monkeys if you think the insult was needed.

Besides, it's only an insult if someone actually voted Brexit so they wouldn't have to read Spanish Tweets anymore. I don't think anyone would have done that.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Translated:

The Secretary General of the Royal Spanish Football Federation has asked UEFA to act to suspend the RFEF, which means the exclusion of Spanish teams from all European competitions.

(Just doing a public service for those people on the thread who voted to not have to read "forrin" anymore (I'm sure that was another touted B-Word Benefit))
So, does this mean that Rubiales's chums at the Spanish FA are trying to engineer a way to get Spanish teams banned from Europe, thereby putting pressure on Hermoso to withdraw her "frivolous" complaint?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It means I don't give a monkeys if you think the insult was needed.

Besides, it's only an insult if someone actually voted Brexit so they wouldn't have to read Spanish Tweets anymore. I don't think anyone would have done that.
No, it’s an insult to anyone who voted to leave the EU but for reasons other than languages. You have just childishly made that up to derail the thread. I have been arguing against sexism in this thread but still you can’t resist with your divisive bitterness. Grow up.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
No, it’s an insult to anyone who voted to leave the EU but for reasons other than languages. You have just childishly made that up to derail the thread. Grow up.
It was an admittedly rubbish joke. No intention of derailing the thread :shrug:

Don't tell me to grow up though please. It's as unnecessary as my joke.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Did we ever have a thread on this….was Scholes the same player afterwards 😉

View attachment 165589

It’s bloody everywhere.

IMG_9652.jpeg

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Luis Rubiales: Spanish prosecutors open preliminary sex abuse investigation​

He and his cronies are going to regret doubling down on this….he has inadvertently become a part of a big change in attitudes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, it’s an insult to anyone who voted to leave the EU but for reasons other than languages. You have just childishly made that up to derail the thread. I have been arguing against sexism in this thread but still you can’t resist with your divisive bitterness. Grow up.

This.

Let’s all stick to the thread subject matter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That’s how I took it, yes. They are upping the stakes but as UEFA have replied thanks, but no thanks they have nowhere to go.
Good. It’s worth noting that male Spanish players are also backing her although not as many as the female players (over 80).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having finally got round to watching the clip in full I think that's probably the most accurate interpretation I would go with. He was clearly overjoyed at their achievement and there was lots of mutual hugging, kissing of cheeks on the podium but In the moment he went too far with a smacker on the lips which was clearly inappropriate.

In a sane world the apology he gave later on would hopefully suffice but this has now snowballed to ridiculous proportions with all sorts of agendas in play.

I also note the clip of a female horse owner grabbing a jockeys face to give him a kiss on the lips during a moment of celebration has sailed by the outrage police without comment ...
Has Sean Kirrane made a complaint?

Do you think if Rubiales said, oh, I’m sorry I got a bit carried away there, this would have escalated?
Hermoso has been threatened and intimidated by her own association, so is more determined to carry through her complain.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Has Sean Kirrane made a complaint?

Do you think if Rubiales said, oh, I’m sorry I got a bit carried away there, this would have escalated?
Hermoso has been threatened and intimidated by her own association, so is more determined to carry through herKiranne complain.

You said ...

There is no context. Kissing a woman on the lips, who isn’t in a relationship with you is not acceptable.

Do you believe a woman grabbing a man who she isn't in a relationship with and kissing him on the lips is equally unacceptable/sexual assault?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here