[News] The Assault on Jenni Hermoso

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As a member of the outrage police I am outraged that you haven’t started a thread about the jockey incident as I haven’t seen it. I did see the Spain football thing as well, I like football. I don’t watch horses but I will definitely comment on your new thread.
Did we ever have a thread on this….was Scholes the same player afterwards 😉

16502688-A59A-41B1-890C-B7B51068A734.jpeg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I said not all people who support a football team are yobs. I am also saying that members of golf clubs are not a cross section of the community. Those are facts that are not difficult for most people to process I would have thought.
Wouldn’t agree personally. Unless you’re a member of a ‘top’ club, many now are a decent cross-section. Certainly my local club is. The group I play with has (among others) an accountant, a marketing director, couple of IT guys, an MD of a travel firm, a building site groundworker, a roofer, a builder, a carpenter and a plumber :shrug:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Talksport reporting it you say? I can hear it now

"she's locked herself in a church?"
"Yeah, I fink it's where you go to pray and that"
"For me, I'd lock myself in a pub"
"Yeah Al, crisps, peanuts and lager don't count when you are on hunger strike"
"Too right Gabby, I'd pick one with the races on as well. Can't beat a nice little bet with a pint"

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Talksport reporting it you say? I can hear it now

"she's locked herself in a church?"
"Yeah, I fink it's where you go to pray and that"
"For me, I'd lock myself in a pub"
"Yeah Al, crisps, peanuts and lager don't count when you are on hunger strike"
"Too right Gabby, I'd pick one with the races on as well. Can't beat a nice little bet with a pint"
Nice idea….but no, SJ talks a bit more sense than that imo….you seem to be stereotyping there 😉

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wouldn’t agree personally. Unless you’re a member of a ‘top’ club, many now are a decent cross-section. Certainly my local club is. The group I play with has (among others) an accountant, a marketing director, couple of IT guys, an MD of a travel firm, a building site groundworker, a roofer, a builder, a carpenter and a plumber :shrug:
No gardeners …sorry I’m out

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sounds like a classic WW2 film, is it on later?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
For apologists it's all about Rubiales
Thank you. I hadn’t seen it. My view on that is exactly the same as my view on the Hermoso incident. Everything I have said about the head of the Spanish FA applies to the horse racing woman as well. What’s your point ?
I am interested in the answer to that as well......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a f***ing sorry drippy mess this pathetic social media driven world has become.
I'm getting on a bit now and I hate to think what utter bollox my grandkids are going to have to put up with.
Dont worry, after all, it's the younger generations who are the social media savvy woke ones. They'll be just fine.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If it was one-on-one behind closed doors, sleazebag Rubiales' word would doubtless have prevailed v Jenni Hermoso. But the whole world saw what he did. The whole world also saw him grabbing his crotch a few feet away from his Queen and her daughter. Sleazebag is a dead man walking, jobwise. He's just so totally lacking in self-awareness that he doesn't know it yet :bigwave:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Translated:

The Secretary General of the Royal Spanish Football Federation has asked UEFA to act to suspend the RFEF, which means the exclusion of Spanish teams from all European competitions.

(Just doing a public service for those people on the thread who voted to not have to read "forrin" anymore (I'm sure that was another touted B-Word Benefit))

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If it was one-on-one behind closed doors, sleazebag Rubiales' word would doubtless have prevailed v Jenni Hermoso. But the whole world saw what he did. The whole world also saw him grabbing his crotch a few feet away from his Queen and her daughter. Sleazebag is a dead man walking, jobwise. He's just so totally lacking in self-awareness that he doesn't know it yet :bigwave:
Possibly.

But his employer insists on doubling down at every opportunity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports