Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why would they, though? They have a record breaking win in their sights. Sure they can batten down the hatches IF there is a collapse, but they'll surely come back out chasing the win.
As above - I think chase the win initially but then lose 2-3 wickets and just confirm the 2-1 win. It would mad for them to throw the series win away now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has anyone here ever got really cold at a cricket match?

From memory the Sept 1993 NatWest final where Tony Piggott handed the trophy to Warwickshire, was ******* freezing. Late October temp's on 4th Sept.

At Hove T20's I always needed a fleece.
I don't recall it being cold that day in the Mound Stand, but I do recall Warwicks being about 95-3 at tea and the bookies giving 7/1 for them winning.

I also recall being condescendingly shown pity by Warwicks fans as I mournfully clapped Sussex on the pitch afterwards.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Has anyone here ever got really cold at a cricket match?

From memory the Sept 1993 NatWest final where Tony Piggott handed the trophy to Warwickshire, was ******* freezing. Late October temp's on 4th Sept.

At Hove T20's I always needed a fleece.
Albion played Huddersfield at the goldstone that day huddersfield scored an injury time goal and got to met Des lynham at half time was in the west stand had a free ticket off andy Kennedy

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I think Australia would continue going for the win unless they lose one, maybe two, wickets quickly.
If I was them, I just wouldn't think about playing for either the win or the draw for now. Just take it one over at a time. Play each ball on its merits. Then see where they are at each drinks break (they'll have what, 3 of those in this session?)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hope I’m wrong but can’t see anything but an Aussie win from here.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That’s one. Need a few more quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here