Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Garth Le Roux playing? I loved his JPL taking games by the scruff of the neck.
I think the match that I saw was probably in 1992 or 1993. So slightly after his time. The first match I ever saw at Hove was in 1982. Sussex were playing Essex and I went along after school. My main memory of that evening session was Garth collecting the ball on the cover boundary and throwing it straight into the keepers gloves. It's a flash memory of wonder. I seem to remember he was always good with us kids as well.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will Stokes be declaring soon??
It wouldn't make sense as there is no advantage to be gained. The wicket is playing nicely, the weather is good and the bowlers are having a nice rest. And Stokes looks like he's having a snooze anyway.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Root got the only ball that kept low last week and the only one to have done so here, imagine how good he’d be if he was lucky with it

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Turn and kept low that one. Maybe a one-off, the England won't complain about that.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Moeen Ali has limped out. Standing ovation from the crowd. Singles probably out of the picture - a few maximums upcoming?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Grounds I've been to. Probably pathetic compared to many others in here. But I'd love to see your lists;

Home:

Chester-le-Street, Colchester, Ilford, Southampton (old), Tunbridge Wells, Lords, Northampton, Bath, The Oval, Arundel, Hove, Horsham, Edgbaston

Away:

Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane
Home

Hove, Arundel, Horsham, Eastbourne, Manor Ground Worthing !, Tunbridge Wells, The Oval, Lords, Trent Bridge, Old Trafford, Northampton, Taunton, Southampton (old) - all watching England or Sussex. Had a look inside Chelmsford, Grace Road Leicester, Worcester, Bath but not watched any cricket there.

Away

Sydney (Aussie vs England)
Adelaide , MCG - no cricket.

Surprised myself but being over sixty you do things when you are younger and forget you've done them !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here