Votes: 56 59.6%
  • Australia WIN

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I know it’s easy to say now he’s out but I swear Stokes gets out playing shots like that all the time, he’s got such a a good technique to just play normal shots that shot doesn’t seem worth the risk.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Grounds I've been to. Probably pathetic compared to many others in here. But I'd love to see your lists;

Home:

Chester-le-Street, Colchester, Ilford, Southampton (old), Tunbridge Wells, Lords, Northampton, Bath, The Oval, Arundel, Hove, Horsham, Edgbaston

Away:

Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Grounds I've been to. Probably pathetic compared to many others in here. But I'd love to see your lists;

Home:

Chester-le-Street, Colchester, Ilford, Southampton (old), Tunbridge Wells, Lords, Northampton, Bath, The Oval, Hove, Horsham, Edgbaston

Away:

Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane

For you ..... also Arundel, Chichester?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I've been off the pace on the cricket today and just sat down to watch. Is there a view as to what score England might be looking for in order to declare and go at them?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
England 250-4, lead 238

Losing wickets may be our best chance of a win, very difficult/impossible declaration.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've been off the pace on the cricket today and just sat down to watch. Is there a view as to what score England might be looking for in order to declare and go at them?
Suspect they may be all out as it stands. Day three is normally the best time to bat at The Oval. Mind you, it can play well all the way through.

But either way I can't see them in for very long tomorrow morning if they get that far. And if they did they'd be over 450 ahead.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could easily have 400 before close tonight, quick dart for an 30 mins or an hour in the morning and then give them 5 sessions+ to survive (weather may play a part though) ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Could easily have 400 before close tonight, quick dart for an 30 mins or an hour in the morning and then give them 5 sessions+ to survive (weather may play a part though) ?
When I looked the weather did not seem too bad. But then again, I only ever look at the forecast that I like.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Puzzling how we have 'lost' the ashes here, in a close series we always seem on top.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The really gutting thing about this series is it could, maybe should, have been 5-0. Looking good to win this (at this moment) and won at Headingley. Old Trafford we would have won had the weather behaved. Edgbaston we choked. Lord’s is the anomaly but we should have got much closer 1st innings but kept hooking, then who knows?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here