[Albion] The Arsenal Golden Ticket Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It really annoys me when you are presented with the 'computer says no' excuse with zero thought on how to achieve a work around,

Especially as they've had so much time to individually test and retest the ticketing system for every possible scenario for every one of over 20,000 STHs!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Grrrr been refreshtastic all afternoon and still can't turn grey into green.

Sheff Utd tickets appear to have been coming up all day.

Arsenal only just sold today. Reckon come the day after Boxing Day, when there is a shed load of self isolations from various Xmas gatherings, it's going to be like a David Attenborough Blue Planet episode when all the sardines gather in one place and the sharks, seals, whales all get their fill!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
As a gesture I would have expected the club to put the 3 groups that suffered this glitch into priority 1 for the next window as a goodwill gesture, given the fault was not with the groups.

It really annoys me when you are presented with the 'computer says no' excuse with zero thought on how to achieve a work around,

:clap2::clap2:
Can you go and work for customer service at the Amex please !

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Please get us a win, if only to see this guy lose the plot

[tweet]1338233894433411075[/tweet]

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Boooo!
I was looking forward to this so much but THE for Surrey means my ticket is on the exchange.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just bagged a ticket off the exchange, totally surprised just went on the ticket page more in hope than expectation but one was there.
Hopefully the review of tiers remains for the day after this game.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We got 2 games with crowds.

The next one could well be the Palace game at the end of February !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports