Burgess Hill
Arsenal match says sold out now

Arsenal sold out.JPG

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How does this work please for a novice on the website?

Anyone who decides that having bought a ticket they now don't want to go will place them on the exchange. All this means is that they then become available to buy in the normal way. So as a buyer of a ticket you approach it exactly the same way as you would normally buy a ticket. Just keep refreshing in the coming days and the odd one should pop up.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Anyone who decides that having bought a ticket they now don't want to go will place them on the exchange. All this means is that they then become available to buy in the normal way. So as a buyer of a ticket you approach it exactly the same way as you would normally buy a ticket. Just keep refreshing in the coming days and the odd one should pop up.

Ah yes, perfect, thank you. F5 is my friend.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
That's astonishingly impressive. Quick fingers.

Thanks. Saw the United option to buy when Arsenal first showed to buy so opened that up in a new tab. Thought it may confuse the system but was able to pay for both in one transaction!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anyone else get all the way through and then get error message ‘remove loyalty points from order’ then couldn’t get past that. Had done everything including payment, parking etc. Absolutely fuming as wouldn’t let me click final confirmation.

I had three in the basket only to have them removed with the message SOLD against them, only one minute after clicking them and changing two from ADULT to U18.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Ahead of getting through on the phone line- re travelling from Tier 3 areas; does anybody know if the club's stance is an honesty policy, or if the ticket will simply be rejected on entry if your home address is registered to a tier 3 area?

I've managed to bag one, but my home address is registered to my flat in London. However, I've been staying with family in Haywards Heath since October. Arsenal game will probably be last chance to go to a match for ages as will return to London in Jan.

If it's a case of rigidly enforced will just have to put my ticket on the exchange.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I had three in the basket only to have them removed with the message SOLD against them, only one minute after clicking them and changing two from ADULT to U18.

Had you moved to the next page? Or were you still on the block seating plan selecting the seats and changing the age category there?

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Yes I got that, so I removed the linked entries and paid by CC, that's the only thing I could do to get the option to actually secure the tickets, didn't want to spend ages messing about and losing the booking so just did it, I assume its because I added the Bridge Car park, not really sure, but it worked for me!

Fuming!!! Had assigned all tickets, used season ticket credit. I tried removing the car park as well but to no joy. Really frustrating when an error on there behalf has caused it

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
I was meant to be buying 5 for my whole ballot group, 4 of us are normal season ticket holders and 1 is 1901. It wouldn't let me assign the seat in the north stand to the 1901 owner. Does anyone know if 1901 can only buy tickets in the 1901 areas?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I didnt even get passed the queue! However a mate said he's been refreshing the page 100 times and he managed to get some more just now! Well chuffed

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Too true. And somehow managed to select ' 'print at home ' instead of mobile. Am I able to to change that now?

And ironically all that stress could be in vain if Eastbourne area moves into Tier 3 :(

I did the same for the Saints game, chose print at him in error, quick call to the club and they resent the email with link to put in my 'wallet'.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I was meant to be buying 5 for my whole ballot group, 4 of us are normal season ticket holders and 1 is 1901. It wouldn't let me assign the seat in the north stand to the 1901 owner. Does anyone know if 1901 can only buy tickets in the 1901 areas?

That is correct until the match is sold out. Once the ticket exchange is open you can buy tickets in any area.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Had you moved to the next page? Or were you still on the block seating plan selecting the seats and changing the age category there?

I'd clicked the seats, then had a list of the seats and tried to change there, not sure if I'd move on or not really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here