[Albion] The Arsenal Golden Ticket Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What the **** happened there? I had three tickets clicked and booked, just changing from Adult to U18 to book my lads tickets and the whole three removed, shirley you get 10 minutes or so to finish the booking, that's really p****d me off!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What the **** happened there? I had three tickets clicked and booked, just changing from Adult to U18 to book my lads tickets and the whole three removed, shirley you get 10 minutes or so to finish the booking, that's really p****d me off!

Exactly what happened to me, changing 2 seats to kids ones and they sold while in my basket! Whole lot seemed to sell in about 5 seconds. Thought if they were in your basket they were "reserved" until you finish the transaction?

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
.... and remember to go to your spam folder (if Gmail, at least) to find the confirmation. Don't know why that's suddenly happening, but it did as well with Southampton tickets.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Too true. And somehow managed to select ' 'print at home ' instead of mobile. Am I able to to change that now?

And ironically all that stress could be in vain if Eastbourne area moves into Tier 3 :(

TBH i dont know about being able to change.....and you mentioning it made me check....i wanted print at home....and thankfully have it

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Exactly what happened to me, changing 2 seats to kids ones and they sold while in my basket! Whole lot seemed to sell in about 5 seconds.

Solution, screw the kids and go on your own!!

Seriously though, luckily I'm just on my larry so I can book quickly without any chance of it going wrong.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Tickets DONE.

Managed to get a ticket for each game. It might have taken a lot of refreshing the exchange but well worth it.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Managed to book 4 seats for myself and my 3 sons, finally get to go to the Amex again!
Good luck everyone!

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
managed to get 2 :clap2:but wasnt a pleasant experience

But who was the absolute toss pot who thought 8.59am was a good time to put their sheff utd tickets back on the exchange ? :tantrum:
Saw it pop up as available to buy but couldnt do anything as was waiting for the arsenal ones

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Exactly what happened to me, changing 2 seats to kids ones and they sold while in my basket! Whole lot seemed to sell in about 5 seconds. Thought if they were in your basket they were "reserved" until you finish the transaction?

Same here - except I was trying to change one to 65+. Ended up only being able to get one of the three tickets I was after ... grr.

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Managed to book 4 seats for myself and my 3 sons, finally get to go to the Amex again!
Good luck everyone!

Anyone else get all the way through and then get error message ‘remove loyalty points from order’ then couldn’t get past that. Had done everything including payment, parking etc. Absolutely fuming as wouldn’t let me click final confirmation.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Managed to get one and at the same time one for the Sheffield United game too!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone else get all the way through and then get error message ‘remove loyalty points from order’ then couldn’t get past that. Had done everything including payment, parking etc. Absolutely fuming as wouldn’t let me click final confirmation.

Yes I got that, so I removed the linked entries and paid by CC, that's the only thing I could do to get the option to actually secure the tickets, didn't want to spend ages messing about and losing the booking so just did it, I assume its because I added the Bridge Car park, not really sure, but it worked for me!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Really thought on Priority Two I'd have a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports