Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Feck the stupid football I am watching the new series of the Apprentice. All comments and early tips on winners and who is the biggest wanker can be posted here from 9pm. I will be announcing who I think the winner is later.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tre (sp?) makes the first f***-up of the series.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Andy is the first one gone.

Who's your tip to win then, US?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Naomi Lay

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The biggest wanker is Alan Sugar. Knew f*** all about footie came in and then acted like he knew everything about it, becoming a pundit on tv shows. Crap company making rip-off tacky goods.

He's mates with Lord Levy and went on Radio 4 basically saying that he knew nothing about whether Lord Levy was guilty or not but wanted to say it often and rudely. What was the point of that non-story Radio 4?

He's a c.unt. A wanker. A f***ing c.unt if you will. A tosser, a charlatan and a self-publicising c.unt.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I really dislike the Asian chap with the very neatly trimmed facial hair.

I really dislike the fat bird, (the fattest one).

I really disliked the idiot who got fired.

I really dislike the upper class twat who from the trailer looks like he'll be leader next week, (& therefore out if his team loses).

I really disliked the woman who was leading the guys.

f*** it, I really dislike the lot!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Buzzer said:
The biggest wanker is Alan Sugar. Knew f*** all about footie came in and then acted like he knew everything about it, becoming a pundit on tv shows. Crap company making rip-off tacky goods.

He's mates with Lord Levy and went on Radio 4 basically saying that he knew nothing about whether Lord Levy was guilty or not but wanted to say it often and rudely. What was the point of that non-story Radio 4?

He's a c.unt. A wanker. A f***ing c.unt if you will. A tosser, a charlatan and a self-publicising c.unt.

:lolol: :lolol:

Don't sit on the fence Buzzer, tell us what you really feel about him.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Couldnt tell whos really a contender from that. The Irish bird came over well.

No one immediately as up their own arse as Syed from last series or Paul from series 1.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Tre is this years Syed
Gerri is this years Ruth
Natalie is this years Michelle
Jadine is this years Saira

Seems to be same characters, different year! Or is it just me?!

Ifti is cuuuute ;)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can't get the Apprentice here... does anyone know if it's on You Tube or some such....

Also any chance of downloading Life on Mars?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Promising start although the 100 litres of milk for a day's worth of coffee sales were absurd! Goes to show that sometimes these idiots try to think so far out of the box, commensense goes out of the window.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
SKY Plussed it. Watched it after the footy.

Great stuff.

At the end. When asked how they had performed as Project managers.

The guy said "Fine" There was a resounding silence from the women and one said that he was weak.

The men backed their leader and she then slagged them off without realising they had won.

:lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't know how she went tonight.

Simon should have gone FACT!

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
That is a fact!! Both Simon and Trey were rubbish last night.

Next week it's the interviews, and I have a bad feeling that Katie will do quite well - she can talk, I'll give her that. But 3 out of 5 going next week? That's a little too much.

Christine is the best and hope she wins.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agreed McShane

Goes to show that, towards the end of the series anyway, the tasks count for little when it comes down to the firing.

It always disappoints me that we have weeks of tasks then we have the bloody interviews!

Surely the contestants must have passed an interview in the first place!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I can't get over how CLUELESS some of them are though, especially since they are competing for a so-called "top job".

Nobody is ever delegated to do some quick research into the task and last night (some hilarious performances!) was a classic example. Because if only one of 'em had taken a few minutes out to watch a shopping channel (online if no TV available) they'd have known what sort of products to select.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here