[TV] The Apprentice is back!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had Katie down in my final two.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I called the delightful Geordie to win after Week 1, and I stand by it. I called Yasmina early on, and was on the money. I've held off predictions again until this series, Katie Bulmer-Cooke will win.

She gawn...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If there is one thing I'd change about The Apprentice it would be that every contestant in Week 1 has a business plan that Lord Sugar has read and is interested in. Make it a one page summary.

I'm Team Roisin but Katy on ability deserved to make the interview stage. Up until now the show has been about tasks and performance, now that's gone out of the window. Daniel's business must really interest Sugar because on performance he should have gone weeks ago.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
If there is one thing I'd change about The Apprentice it would be that every contestant in Week 1 has a business plan that Lord Sugar has read and is interested in. Make it a one page summary.

I'm Team Roisin but Katy on ability deserved to make the interview stage. Up until now the show has been about tasks and performance, now that's gone out of the window. Daniel's business must really interest Sugar because on performance he should have gone weeks ago.

Yes but it's also a telly programme and they know by now what we want to see. I'd imagine Claude will tear daniel a new ******** next week and it'll be cracking viewing. I wouldn't be surprised if sugar had pissed his pants laughing at his plans and kept him in for shits and giggles.

FRYG

Bexhill Seagull
Apr 13, 2011
Bexhill
It always comes down to who has the best business idea, on last years one guy was the stand out candidate by far but he had some awful online estate agent idea and lost due to a usless idea even though he was a top performer every week in the tasks. Luissa Zissaman has also done incredibly well by NOT winning and I imagine she has made a lot more money than she would have done if she won and had to working with Sugar

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Quite pleased to see the Aussie come a cropper this week, he's lucky the boardroom focused on the business idea rather than the task this week because based on sh!te branding and a meltdown on the pitch he was seriously vulnerable.

No outstanding candidate left in my view, think Sanjay, Bianca and Daniel are all pretty useless and getting a bit bored of Mark knifing all his own team-mates in the back, so it's Team Roisin for me as well.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This is the point in the series where THE APPRENTICE completely loses it's identity.

When he used to find AN APPRENTICE the whole process made sense.

However, it's now some sort of weird Dragons Den cross-over milarky. It completely mocks the process if the BEST APPRENTICE is fired because Lord Sugar goes "I don't see how I can work with your business plan. There's no value in it".

Well DON'T PUT THEM ON THE SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN.

Sure, it's a tv programme and it's entertainment and, trust me, I LOVE it. But this is the point in the series where I feel like we've been MUGGED off. As one poster said above, there was that Neil chappy last year who, upon being fired, was told something like "your business plan is poor so I'm letting you go, but if i was looking for someone to work in my office....". What Lord SUGS, like an APPRENTICE perhaps?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Quite pleased to see the Aussie come a cropper this week, he's lucky the boardroom focused on the business idea rather than the task this week because based on sh!te branding and a meltdown on the pitch he was seriously vulnerable.

No outstanding candidate left in my view, think Sanjay, Bianca and Daniel are all pretty useless and getting a bit bored of Mark knifing all his own team-mates in the back, so it's Team Roisin for me as well.
I wasn't mad keen on Roisin but now I'd quite like to go to bed with her, although Bianca would be OK too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is the point in the series where THE APPRENTICE completely loses it's identity.

When he used to find AN APPRENTICE the whole process made sense.

However, it's now some sort of weird Dragons Den cross-over milarky. It completely mocks the process if the BEST APPRENTICE is fired because Lord Sugar goes "I don't see how I can work with your business plan. There's no value in it".

Well DON'T PUT THEM ON THE SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN.

Sure, it's a tv programme and it's entertainment and, trust me, I LOVE it. But this is the point in the series where I feel like we've been MUGGED off. As one poster said above, there was that Neil chappy last year who, upon being fired, was told something like "your business plan is poor so I'm letting you go, but if i was looking for someone to work in my office....". What Lord SUGS, like an APPRENTICE perhaps?

My wife tells me to shut up and that it's just a TV programme but I totally agree with you. The girl Katy has been solid all series, but then all of a sudden Sugar's grilling her about her business plan as if it was like something she'd got wrong in a task. You can't get away from the feeling that Sugar's got it all worked out from the start who he wants to go into business with.

The only person other than Daniel in the last 3 series that has been back in the boardroom 4 times in the first 10 weeks was Ricky Martin, a bloke 0-2 as team leader with a 5-5 record going into Week 11. He ended up winning. Daniel is 4-6 and 1-1 as Team Leader.

Stat-wise Bianca is 7-3 and 1-0, Roisin 7-3 and 1-1, Solomon 5-5 and 1-0 while Mark is 3-7 and 0-1.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
My wife tells me to shut up and that it's just a TV programme but I totally agree with you. The girl Katy has been solid all series, but then all of a sudden Sugar's grilling her about her business plan as if it was like something she'd got wrong in a task. You can't get away from the feeling that Sugar's got it all worked out from the start who he wants to go into business with.

The only person other than Daniel in the last 3 series that has been back in the boardroom 4 times in the first 10 weeks was Ricky Martin, a bloke 0-2 as team leader with a 5-5 record going into Week 11. He ended up winning. Daniel is 4-6 and 1-1 as Team Leader.

Stat-wise Bianca is 7-3 and 1-0, Roisin 7-3 and 1-1, Solomon 5-5 and 1-0 while Mark is 3-7 and 0-1.
Mark nearly made his own coff in.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014

I'm very surprised at Mark's stats to say the least, I really didn't know that they were that bad! I thought that he had come across very well until last night, so it's really interesting to actually see how badly he's done so far in the process. I now think it'll be either Bianca or Roisin to win, depending on who has the better business plan.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Looks like Ricky Martin is interviewing next week as well

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It's a five horse race now but looks like the "Prize Stallion" has pulled up lame in the home straight, quite fancy the Irish Filly myself.
He is the Oz version of Ricky Martin. They've got to look for a better way to sustain the suspense till the very end.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Looks like Ricky Martin is interviewing next week as well

Yeah, should be interesting viewing, particularly if he goes all "diamond merchant" on Roisin.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes but it's also a telly programme and they know by now what we want to see. I'd imagine Claude will tear daniel a new ******** next week and it'll be cracking viewing. I wouldn't be surprised if sugar had pissed his pants laughing at his plans and kept him in for shits and giggles.

I'm just gutted that James isn't left in. Claude v James would have been brilliantly uncomfortable.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Interview night tonight. Looking forward to Claude Littner, although he better take it easy on Roisin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here