Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The AMEX cup

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
I think we should host a tournament like they do at the emirates, definitely invite an American team and maybe 2 top premier league teams or Valencia, I know because of the Olympics that games in London are not going to happen so we would have a perfecT opportunity to make this happen.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
How about this idea for Kuipers testimonial. BHA, Crawley, Hull, Bristol Rovers, Boston and a top Dutch team. Games to be played at The Amex and Crawley with the final at The Amex.

D

Deleted User X18H

How about this idea for Kuipers testimonial. BHA, Crawley, Hull, Bristol Rovers, Boston and a top Dutch team. Games to be played at The Amex and Crawley with the final at The Amex.

I asked about pre season friendlies whilst waiting around for Vicente on Thursday. I think it could be quite an exciting July. As for Kuipers testimonial I not sure how high up the agenda this is!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What's the deal with Kuiper's testimonial? He left the club years ago. Hasn't the moment passed?

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
What's the deal with Kuiper's testimonial? He left the club years ago. Hasn't the moment passed?

He was campaigning for the stadium throughout!
I think it's only fair for it to be played at the AMEX, he thought he would be playing there 6 years ago after all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here