Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I must admit that last night for the first time I began to get frustrated with Knight and McGhee. However, why have we forgotten who is really to blame. Archer, Stanley, Bellotti, Lewes District Council, Baker etc have all attacked this club over recent years. We have come through that and we will do again. Knight and McGhee are working for the best interests of the club and will continue to do so. Attacking them is counter productive as is the continued stupid polls that people start.

People say Falmer is not a factor and that we have signed players in the past. However, Falmer seems to be moving further away and it must be harder to persuade players that it is around the corner. It is frustrating but not McGhee and Knight's fault. The only criticism I would say is the constant claims that we are about to sign a striker which make it worst when we fail to.

I do not believe the manic depressives who say we will be relegated now. Mid table awaits unless we can bring someone in on loan. The worst thing that people can do now is refuse to attend home games as it makes the situation worst. We have followed the Albion through worst times than this. Just remember those Gillingham years and it will all seem better!!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
For christs sake. This is the third reasonable, well thought out thread starter I've read this morning. At this rate they are going to out number the panic stricken, knee-jerk, bandwagon jumping ones in no time. What is NSC coming to? :nono: ;)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Rangdo said:
For christs sake. This is the third reasonable, well thought out thread starter I've read this morning. At this rate they are going to out number the panic stricken, knee-jerk, bandwagon jumping ones in no time. What is NSC coming to? :nono: ;)

Amazing. It's like the Blitz spirit. Out of adversity, etc etc

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
If we had given up on the club in the Archer years, when things were a whole lot bleaker, we wouldn't be here now with a club in League One. I wish we could have a team that would sweep it's way through this League and back into the Championship but it seems that's not going to happen, in my mind until we get a definite answer on Falmer at least, so we have to be patient then victory will be all the sweeter when it does come.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Finchley Seagull said:
I must admit that last night for the first time I began to get frustrated with Knight and McGhee. However, why have we forgotten who is really to blame. Archer, Stanley, Bellotti, Lewes District Council, Baker etc have all attacked this club over recent years. We have come through that and we will do again. Knight and McGhee are working for the best interests of the club and will continue to do so. Attacking them is counter productive as is the continued stupid polls that people start.

People say Falmer is not a factor and that we have signed players in the past. However, Falmer seems to be moving further away and it must be harder to persuade players that it is around the corner. It is frustrating but not McGhee and Knight's fault. The only criticism I would say is the constant claims that we are about to sign a striker which make it worst when we fail to.

I do not believe the manic depressives who say we will be relegated now. Mid table awaits unless we can bring someone in on loan. The worst thing that people can do now is refuse to attend home games as it makes the situation worst. We have followed the Albion through worst times than this. Just remember those Gillingham years and it will all seem better!!!

Top, Top post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here