Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tony Bloom. What a gent. Has every right to be arrogant and full of himself, but comes across as extremely humble and proud to be our chairman.

We are very privileged in this era of football to have a real fan running the club who genuinely cares and financially able to. Great man.

Long may it continue.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Listened today, and thought it was well worth bouncing!

Super stuff from the boys talking to Uncle Tony, as if they were in a pub, type thing, very natural.

Great listening.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Great show Al. One question I would have liked to have asked him is what plans do we have to try and increase our overseas fanbase? Us UK fans are pretty tapped out!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m late to the party having only recently got into podcasts but this show is just fantastic. Really professionally done and well presented. I like the way Ady & Al bounce off eachother - Al is naturally very opinionated which works well for a podcast and Ady fights his corner back, all with the same love for the Albion. The guests have also been top notch. I tend to find myself agreeing with most of the opinions too and rarely thinking anyone’s talking rubbish.

Albion Unlimited is also a great podcast - for me these are the clear 2 podcasts worth listening to on the Albion. Keep up the good work.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Any chance of getting it on podbean? I changed over when changed phones and have gone from a regular listener to extremely rare because it's not on there. I know it's my issue and being lazy but thought would ask as loved the show.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
For your delight & delectation, we are doing a series of lockdown shows over on you tube. The first 2 are available now & I have a stellar cast of characters which I'm recording this week.

We hope you enjoy them & stay safe

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Episode 5 of our lockdown series is now up on our you tube channel featuring former Albion & current Kilmarnock midfielder Gary Dicker.

Gary spoke about the current situation, a shirt that means something to him & the best player to wear it. He also enlightened us what goes on on end of season tours & talks about THAT play off semi

Hope you enjoy it

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
In out latest interview, Ady Packham chats with arguably Brighton & Hove Albion's greatest-ever player, Mark Lawrenson in a textbook motorcycle-and-sidecar interview.
Lawro talks lockdown, Premier League, and pays tribute to his his three-club team-mate Michael Robinson.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiIrF3VDyRU

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Thanks - I enjoyed listening to Lawro.

But - sorry to say this - I do worry that the negativity (towards the restart) displayed by the interviewer, and by the club over recent weeks, may impact the mentality of the players when we do get back on the pitch.

I hope not, because the players will have to be really up for the challenge if we are going to stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here