Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The albion noooooo

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The Albion is one of our nicknames.

We have plenty songs, "Al-be-on, Albion, Albion", "We all follow the Albion..." and a few more.

What's the big problem.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Brighton and Hove ALBION:eek:,muppet.Not Brighton,Brighton City,Brighton Rovers,Brighton Alexandra,Brighton Academicals:tosser::laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They were the Albion long long before your username. :whistle:

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I always refer to us as either the ALBION or Brighton & HOVE Albion, i find people refering to us as Brighton as an insult to the Hovites - i wish the club would push the news agencies to give Hove it's rightful place in our name.

Especially Soccer AM; those cretins insult us by referring to west brom as THE albion.

I hate that show.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've been calling them The Albion for donkey's years. I'm not going to change now!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
If I was in Wednesbury and said, 'I'm off to see the Albion tomorrow', I'd more than likely be going to see the Black Country team. If I was in Worthing and said the same thing, those paying attention would possibly think I was planning a trip to the 'fortess' at Withdean. It's a matter of geography, old bean.

Using your muddled logic which is the true United? Leeds, Newcastle, Carlisle, Manchester . . . . . . ?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It always used to irk me when I lived in Brighton that the football, cricket and greyhound stadiums were in Hove but now I live in Hove it doesn't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here