Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The AA or RAC ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I am a sleeping partner on the joint account and she is closing it so there goes hers and mine level 3 AA cover.
Is it worth you opening a package bank account of your own for the benefits? I pay £25 a month for the lloyds premier account. As well as standard banking you get top level AA cover (incl home start, curtesey car, etc) worldwide travel insurance for you and family, mobile/gadget insurance to cover (IIRC) 4 people, ID theft tracker, a home emergency cover (ie if you need a plumber due to emergency) and a few other benifits.

I think Lloyds offer AA cover on some of their other accounts .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it worth you opening a package bank account of your own for the benefits? I pay £25 a month for the lloyds premier account. As well as standard banking you get top level AA cover (incl home start, curtesey car, etc) worldwide travel insurance for you and family, mobile/gadget insurance to cover (IIRC) 4 people, ID theft tracker, a home emergency cover (ie if you need a plumber due to emergency) and a few other benifits.

I think Lloyds offer AA cover on some of their other accounts .

I pay £13.50 a month which covers world wide insurance cover (we both have declared health issues) RAC full cover, & European breakdown cover. We used the European cover in June, when our exhaust went in a remote French village in June. The breakdown truck arrived within 45 minutes, & a taxi to take us to our accommodation, within an hour, all covered by the package. All we paid for was the repair.
Mobile phones are covered by our household insurance package.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If you don't mind coughing up and getting the money back later, Autoaid. Use local garage recovery services so it's quick and they paid up promptly both times we needed to claim. Miles cheaper than AA or RAC. More like £30 per year than per month.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If you travel into Europe in your motor, RAC will probably be best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here