Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The 20 best minutes of Potterball ever...

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
At half time I remember thinking 'that first half will take some beating'. And the rest, as they say, is history. I recorded the shortened version from SSN – I think it was on the day after – and I watched it all over again the other day. Absolutely marvellous display.

What made it better was that it was probably the biggest TV audience – and I think it was an attendance PB – in the world watching it, with many hoping/assuming United would roll us over. How wrong they were. Plus the fact that a performance like that was coming all season. To do it against a #TeamLikeManchesterUnited made it all the sweeter...

The only thing missing from those 20 minutes was the Groß turn double and backheel on Fred :lolol:

Highlight of the game for me, cannot believe it wasn't included. I mean wtf? It was glorious.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
1 wayward pass by Tross and Sanchez shouldn't have let the ball run out for a corner.

So it's only a 999/1000 from me.I

Going to watch it again for other sub-perfect seconds.

And if I don't see any I'll watch it again to double check.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I couldn’t get to the game, but was watching on tv. I properly celebrated the first two goals, but was actually laughing by the time the third and fourth went in - it was just absolutely bonkers, and barely believable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here