Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 15th Annual REMF Challenge Match. The Amex Stadium. Monday 30th May 2016. 6pm

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
No shame in losing to someone who was playing in the Prem one year ago. The main thing is there was a brilliant turnout and a massive amount was raised for the charity again. Well done to all involved!

Well done to all involved. Much as we have massive enjoyment taking the **** out of each other and looking down on each we need to remember there are actually more important things than football and that no one outside can understand our rivalry (the biggest in football no matter what anyone else likes to pretend)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Palace win 3-2. Spirited performance from the Albion, nice to see Ward again. Woolven was genuinely very good, wouldn't be surprised if he is/was in someone's youth setup.

Thought our 22 ?Standing was the best player on the pitch, he owned Derry and didn't make one bad pass.

Wolvern did well tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Palace win 3-2. Spirited performance from the Albion, nice to see Ward again. Woolven was genuinely very good, wouldn't be surprised if he is/was in someone's youth setup.

He plays for Newhaven, played and scored for their first team last season

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Absolutely superb evening. So much better for being at The Amex, loads of Palace there and hopefully loads raised.

Number 14 was classy, just a shame the Palace ringers were on an understandably different level to the Albion old codgers.

Well done all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only cause you're not in the back 4 Sheebs!
Unlucky chaps. Gutting way to lose it.

Haha my football playing days have long gone now mate. I assume subs played a part in the turnaround as often do in the REMF games.

Well done to all for a great amount raised & all those who donated once again :clap2:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Any team photos

057c3178da828449551b02599f08edfe.jpg

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Haha my football playing days have long gone now mate. I assume subs played a part in the turnaround as often do in the REMF games.

Well done to all for a great amount raised & all those who donated once again :clap2:
More so that their 'ringers' have played pro football very recently. Ours were 60+!

Still think we played bloody well. Was impressed. Shame about the goal disallowed at the end.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More so that their 'ringers' have played pro football very recently. Ours were 60+!

Still think we played bloody well. Was impressed. Shame about the goal disallowed at the end.

Yeh as in I'm guessing Johnson came on again at the end? Whenever Dodge came off in our games we were noticeably a lot worse & would beg him to come back on :lol:

I think maybe the rules in ex-pros should be looked at as I know they have to be retired - I think put a 40+ age limit on it or something...

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Yeh as in I'm guessing Johnson came on again at the end? Whenever Dodge came off in our games we were noticeably a lot worse & would beg him to come back on [emoji38]

I think maybe the rules in ex-pros should be looked at as I know they have to be retired - I think put a 40+ age limit on it or something...
He played 90 (although did **** all in the first half).

Who won the raffle?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just got in and I must say it was a great evening . Very well organised and a good turnout . I will give my analyse on the game in good time .

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They do seem to like pies in Croydon, their second Goalkeeper came on and parked the bus .............sorry I meant filled the goal. Albion REMF have a new tracksuit Manager he never sat down, kept pacing and shouting from the technical area. Wolven was good got MOM.
The usual suspects were working, Big Al on the mic, Uncle supervising, Lush collecting the cash and Langers The Boss. Well done the Team, very enjoyable.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Terrific night. The game was very watchable and the result aside it was an enjoyable evening. Fantastic amount of money raised, superb turnout. Well played both teams and congrats to Palace for sneaking the win.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Great evening, really enjoyed it. Wardy, Garry Nelson, Andy Rollings in Dicks, legends. Don't really care about the result, not important (unless we had won of course).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fair play to all those that went, shame about the result

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeh as in I'm guessing Johnson came on again at the end? Whenever Dodge came off in our games we were noticeably a lot worse & would beg him to come back on :lol:

AJ and Derry both played the full 90, and were increasingly influential as the game went on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here