Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 11 players on the pitch - Nothing. Dead. Mimimum effort.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There are some guidelines arent there? And going by them he should be banned???

You'd think so but either Titanic thinks it is acceptable in which case he's as good as admitted the trolls can say whatever they like with complete impunity or he's not clever enough to spot a Brighton fan from a Palace fan even when it's pointed out to him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Firstly, the people who went have an absolute right to moan about the PERFORMANCE.

BUT

How ANYONE can complain about us in GENERAL is beyond me. We played, by all accounts, SHIT and we drew, away, in the Championship. I'll take that. An away point at a team with 4 previous home wins in a row against Barnsely (scored 5), Forest, Watford (very good team) and Ipswich (imrpoving a lot) and all that with us playing terribly HAS to be a good sign. We have a solid foundation and I'm delighted.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont anyone DARE have a go at the Palace trolls. This is titanics watch and as a result its open season for his precious Palace chums.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There are some guidelines arent there? And going by them he should be banned???

Not on titanics watch.

Basically this happens. He knows his palace chums will be on here so what he does is get in there first with the reported threads before a mod with semse like edna, hkfc or even bozza himself sees the report.

"Anything happen today"

"Nope nothing" *sweeps it under carpet*

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
I sensed that our travelling fans were very nervous about last night. The general consensus on the way to the game in our mini-bus was that we'd take a point. As it turned out we were forced to defend for a lot of the game and I think our whole midfield struggled to impose themselves and we consequently struggled to create clear cut chances. BCFC pressed us well and made us channel much of our play out of the back 4 through Adam, who as we all know is the least comfortable on the ball of all our defenders. Having said that I thought we coped well with the airial bombardment!

So, I was happy to gain an away point and another positive to come out of our visit to Brizzzle was that we kept a clean sheet again............... Bolton here we come!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You've been reading this thread and not done anything about this lovely gem from a Palace troll also in this thread:

Any particular reason why not?

Quisling-Himmler-Terboven-Falkenhorst.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We seem to have off days more than any. We'll not make the play offs unless lady luck is on our side.

Really?

Results this year:

Brighton WWDDLWDWWWD

Hull DLDWLWWLWL - no, not worse than Hull then

Leicester WWWWLLDWLD - no,not worse than Leicester then

Cardiff WDWWDWLWLD - no, not worse than Cardiff then

Middlesborough LLLLLWLDLWL - no, not worse than Middlesborough then

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Really?

Results this year:

Brighton WWDDLWDWWWD

Hull DLDWLWWLWL - no, not worse than Hull then

Leicester WWWWLLDWLD - no,not worse than Leicester then

Cardiff WDWWDWLWLD - no, not worse than Cardiff then

Middlesborough LLLLLWLDLWL - no, not worse than Middlesborough then

Please dont QUASH Hova's in-depth and analytical statement with FACTS.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
13 shots B.City ZERO shots Brighton according to BBC commentary stats.

which, as always, are incorrect

admittedly we only had two shots, Buckley in the first half and Ulloa in the second, but we did not have ZERO shots ...

even the BBC report states "Andrea Orlandi [sic] tried his luck with a forceful drive but it was easily saved by keeper Heaton." so what was that then if not a shot (it was buckley btw)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
which, as always, are incorrect

admittedly we only had two shots, Buckley in the first half and Ulloa in the second, but we did not have ZERO shots ...

even the BBC report states "Andrea Orlandi [sic] tried his luck with a forceful drive but it was easily saved by keeper Heaton." so what was that then if not a shot (it was buckley btw)

This bears repeating as the moaners keep insisting that we didn't have a shot on target at all. This poster is the club's analyst not some press association bod sitting looking at his computer all night.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
My take on the game and being there last night. Bristol City had more shots yes - but they didn't do anything really frightening. The most embarrassing aspect was that our passing game was pretty poor - El Abd lost the ball three or four times coming out of defence and Upson had to clear up - Lopez was a bit lost and also lost the ball too many times. The worry is that we didn't create chances in a winnable game - so what happens in the away games at the four play-off rivals.

Buckley is getting better and perhaps fitter - Ulloa needs to watch the ball and not the defender behind him all the time - he doesn't win enough headers when the ball is played up to him - Kuscszak was the star again really - Bridcutt seemed to be easing himself back in again. Thank God Dicker was missing - but with Bridge, Vicente and Ulloa (from the start) to return we have quality where we missed it last night.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
It was awful last night, one of the worst games I've ever attended. I have no idea why GP didn't make any changes in the 2nd half, totally baffled

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
My take on the game and being there last night. Bristol City had more shots yes - but they didn't do anything really frightening. The most embarrassing aspect was that our passing game was pretty poor - El Abd lost the ball three or four times coming out of defence and Upson had to clear up - Lopez was a bit lost and also lost the ball too many times. The worry is that we didn't create chances in a winnable game - so what happens in the away games at the four play-off rivals.

Buckley is getting better and perhaps fitter - Ulloa needs to watch the ball and not the defender behind him all the time - he doesn't win enough headers when the ball is played up to him - Kuscszak was the star again really - Bridcutt seemed to be easing himself back in again. Thank God Dicker was missing - but with Bridge, Vicente and Ulloa (from the start) to return we have quality where we missed it last night.

Agree with a lot of that but Buckley was garbage last night. He didn't look fir and god know what has happened to Lua Lua is he cannot replace someone on the hour who cannot even run

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here