Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've done every competitive match.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sometime this season the Albion will have competed in 100 competitive fixtures at the Amex. Comprising of 3 seasons of 23 home league matches (69), plus the following F.A.Cup / League Cup and Play-Off games :

2011/12 - Gillingham, Sunderland, Liverpool (League Cup) and Wrexham, Newcastle ( F.A.Cup) - 5

2012/13 - Newcastle and Arsenal ( F.A. Cup), Cr***** P***** in the Play-Offs - 3

2013/14 - Newport County (League Cup) and Reading, Hull City (F.A. Cup), Derby in the Play-Offs - 4

So that's a total of 81 matches to the start of this season, plus the 4 home games so far for 2014/15 making it 85.

Has any loyal dedicated fan done the whole lot or how close are you? :albion2:

( P.S. This is not a dig at any Albion fans not in the fortunate position of being able to attend every fixture.)

I'd suggest that anyone who is able to attend every single fixture is not actually in a fortunate position at all, and should perhaps try to get out more and broaden their horizons!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Wasn't STH for first season and only saw half a dozen league games that year, missed all league cup games, a few FA cup and some mid week games and maybe one or two per season due to holidays, but then I have been to 2 u21 games and quite a few of the friendlies, so I reckon I'm around 55-60%.

Nowhere near being an uberfan!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I'd suggest that anyone who is able to attend every single fixture is not actually in a fortunate position at all, and should perhaps try to get out more and broaden their horizons!

I have been quite lucky to work locally (well London and Woking) but haven't had to change my life too much to get to matches.

Don't really do away trips though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Missed two

Birm at home and Ipswich at home both last season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably missed around four or five a season due to holiday arrangements. Always made sure my seat was available to friends/friends of friends that wanted it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here