BC, Canada
As Gus love child Barnes is back in favor :down:

images

...Of the highest order.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Barnes was amazing today and that allowed Ulloa a break. Fantastic news all round I'd say. Not sure how anyone can take a negative from it.. Both players will have major roles to play before the end of this season.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
As Gus love child Barnes is back in favor :down:
Listen here numbnuts, you had a good moan before the match and now, despite a 6-1 result in our favour you're still moaning? If you can't be happy with that result then maybe you should try a different sport or, at least a different club?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry, I'll fall in line in future and agree with what ever you say. Not!

How about trying to be positive after we've just recorded our biggest league win for god knows how long?

Oh wait, I forgot, you're someone's wind-up account so you won't be doing that will you?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Listen here numbnuts, you had a good moan before the match and now, despite a 6-1 result in our favour you're still moaning? If you can't be happy with that result then maybe you should try a different sport or, at least a different club?

I wouldn't worry - he doesn't support the Albion, he's a Palace fan !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just remind me again.

Why did Ulloa need to be rested today?

homer

Jan 4, 2007
Eastbourne
What a bellend 6:1 and you don't know what you're talking about stay at home and stay listening to soccer Saturday they must be right

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hmmmm, after checking IP addresses the OP has the same one as the banned poster Ulloa.

Could they be related by any chance? The speling and lack of intelligence also have a lot in common......

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just the 2nd poster to make my ignore list, congratulations!:vuvu::banana::clap::O:rave:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hmmmm, after checking IP addresses the OP has the same one as the banned poster Ulloa.

Could they be related by any chance? The speling and lack of intelligence also have a lot in common......

What an incredible co-incidence. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here