That's me DONE!! Not missed home game in 22 years. That's my Last!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Simple question. How many poster replying to this thread haven't missed a home game in that time? Just asking like.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
22 years ....the loss of the Goldstone..Living on the edge at Hereford...Home games at Priestfield...Withdean, watching from a distance at a second rate sports field. And NOW you decide to go....first stop the Doctors ! :flounce: ..... :wave:

It was always enjoyable and about the football. No longer I'm afraid!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have never seen a less positive, Less passionate, less clueless set up EVER!! YOU CANNOT HAVE A MANAGER WITH 3 WINS OUT OF 33 GAMES. It is a joke and I cannot watch our club go under. Which is where it is heading. You may think this is an over reaction? but mark my words keep Hypha and the club goes to shit! !

It is a massive over reaction. If you seriously think this is the worst in that time, then you've got a very short memory. You think that losing to ex Premier League Fulham with an £11 million striker is worst than losing to 9 man Walsall, the first year at Gillingham (especially the 0-0 home draw with Doncaster) etc? Seriously? If so, the club are definitely better off without you.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
You cannot be serious. I only missed 4 games at Gillingham and I have to say that some of the teams and some of the performances were way, way worse than the stuff we've been served this season. OK, it isn't great for championship football, but come on, it's disappointing but not life threatening.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
It is a massive over reaction. If you seriously think this is the worst in that time, then you've got a very short memory. You think that losing to ex Premier League Fulham with an £11 million striker is worst than losing to 9 man Walsall, the first year at Gillingham (especially the 0-0 home draw with Doncaster) etc? Seriously? If so, the club are definitely better off without you.

It's not about the game it's about hypia. He has won 3 games in 33 matches. He is clueless. It's not about history. It's about him being the worst appointment we have ever seen!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I have never seen a less positive, Less passionate, less clueless set up EVER!! YOU CANNOT HAVE A MANAGER WITH 3 WINS OUT OF 33 GAMES. It is a joke and I cannot watch our club go under. Which is where it is heading. You may think this is an over reaction? but mark my words keep Hypha and the club goes to shit! !

And you say you didn't miss a home game in the 97/98 season? Really?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He has a point we are truly up the creek without a paddle at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports