Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it then

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Got a feeling Huddersfield will drop more points against Norwich tomorrow ,who are still in the play off chase.

It's only a couple of weeks since loads of people on here said Huddersfield wouldn't drop a point till the end of the season, since then they have conceded five goals, scored none and dropped six points. I reckon you are right or at least hope you are, they draw or lose tonight and I'll start believing we can go up when we play Wigan.

:albion2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We have got nothing yet. We need to stay focused and not gloat, be cocky or assume its in the bag, that way lies humiliation.
No one is gloating, and your accusations of cockiness are wrong as well. Being cocky would be talking like this with a three point lead with six to play, not ten points.

As fans it is perfectly reasonable to get excited now, I can't see Hughton letting his team get ahead of themselves. Half of us are expecting defeats at Norwich and Villa anyway, but even then we are still in a great position, and in all likelihood we won't lose both of them anyway.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I can't see Hughton letting his team get ahead of themselves.

This.

That's why I'm so certain. It's not the points or the relative difficulty of the run ins.

It is down to how Hughton will set us up for each and every game.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We just need a decent away performance, a season defining masterwork. Much like Peterborough or Charlton away under Gus in League 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here