Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher T-Shirts Sold in Brighton...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Im not a thatcher fan but a bit harsh...

T-Shirt Hailing Thatcher's Death Sold At TUC Conf | LBC

22860.jpg

T-Shirt Hailing Thatcher's Death Sold At TUC Conf
0Tuesday 11th September 2012

T-shirts celebrating the death of Baroness Thatcher are being sold at the trade union's gathering in Brighton.

The T-shirts, which cost £10, are being sold by the Derbyshire Unemployed Workers Centre, an organisation which provides "welfare rights advice services" and which is affiliated to the TUC.

One of the shirts has the phrase: "Thatcher: A generation of trade unionists will dance on her grave".

Seller Bookmarks Books tweeted: "Thatcher Party Packs selling well today at #tuc12 #istillhatethatcher"

Furious Conservative MPs have demanded that Ed Miliband disassociates the Labour party with the TUC. Last year, the Labour leader was embarrassed as he posed with a Labour councillor who was wearing the t-shirt.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Some correct punctuation might make people take it more seriously.

as I read it: Trade Unionists will be dancing on the graves of people who thatch rooves

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I didn't particularly like her,but that is a disgrace.I hope she has requested a burial at sea!

I didn't particularly like her,but that is a disgrace.I hope she has requested a burial at sea!

Quite agree - BTW which particular "Rue Des Tourettes" is that one. We often drive past one in the Vendee when on hols and it always make me chuckle.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Im not a thatcher fan but a bit harsh...

T-Shirt Hailing Thatcher's Death Sold At TUC Conf | LBC

22860.jpg

T-Shirt Hailing Thatcher's Death Sold At TUC Conf
0Tuesday 11th September 2012

T-shirts celebrating the death of Baroness Thatcher are being sold at the trade union's gathering in Brighton.

The T-shirts, which cost £10, are being sold by the Derbyshire Unemployed Workers Centre, an organisation which provides "welfare rights advice services" and which is affiliated to the TUC.

One of the shirts has the phrase: "Thatcher: A generation of trade unionists will dance on her grave".

Seller Bookmarks Books tweeted: "Thatcher Party Packs selling well today at #tuc12 #istillhatethatcher"

Furious Conservative MPs have demanded that Ed Miliband disassociates the Labour party with the TUC. Last year, the Labour leader was embarrassed as he posed with a Labour councillor who was wearing the t-shirt.

Thing is, she has already enabled us to dance on the grave of the whole trade union movement! Even "New" Labour have distanced themselves from the scum.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thing is, she has already enabled us to dance on the grave of the whole trade union movement! Even "New" Labour have distanced themselves from the scum.
You're not a postie then :down:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
There is probably alot of people on here wont even know who she is... i hated her politics and was at uni when see got ousted - terrible T shirt. TUC should be ashamed.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Mouzeuil Saint Martin-nearly fell off my bike laughing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hate the f***ing woman, and what she did to this country.
She said what her policies were, and the people of the country voted her in to carry out those policies. Same as all politicians from either side. To wear that T shirt is immensely twatish.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Potential for 10 pages here.

T shirt isnt grammatically correct but gets the point across.

Horrendous women who did untold damage

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
That picture on that revolting t-shirt is from a mass grave of our serviceman who died in france , you can tell by the style of crosses and the way they are placed in their rows . That for me makes it all the more distasteful. Arrest this filthy piece of disrespectful shit now...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Awful Woman, but awful T-Shirt.

Denis Healey (The best Prime Minister we never had, some would say) a few months ago on desert island discs said that he felt sorry for her now because she has no friends left, and so every time he sees her he gives her a little hug.

That picture on that revolting t-shirt is from a mass grave of our serviceman who died in france , you can tell by the style of crosses and the way they are placed in their rows . That for me makes it all the more distasteful. Arrest this filthy piece of disrespectful shit now...

Don't think they are mate, the British and Commonwealth graves I've been to in Europe are never in the Cross.

Very shitty T shirt though, anyone who wears one should really take a look at themselves.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

This. Disrespectful and I hope that the creator gets his arse kicked, and the TUC gets a battering for allowing it to be sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here