Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] That xxxxing bench though

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't think Gross is PL Level anymore, otherwise that must be the best BHA squad in living memory.

Very harsh, I think there would be 4/5 PL clubs that would have him and play him regularly. I was personally surprised at the decision to bring on Duffy when a Caicedo or Ferguson would've made more sense

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Very harsh, I think there would be 4/5 PL clubs that would have him and play him regularly. I was personally surprised at the decision to bring on Duffy when a Caicedo or Ferguson would've made more sense

A stoppage time substitution to ensure we kept a clean sheet. I doubt that either Caicedo or Ferguson would have touched the ball if they had been used.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You need a squad for squad rotation.

Luckily we have one now :shrug:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don't think Gross is PL Level anymore, otherwise that must be the best BHA squad in living memory.

The very fact that with over half of the season gone, we are sitting in the top half of the Premier League, should tell you that this is probably our strongest squad in our 120 year history, not merely in living memory.

Whilst admitting that Pascal isn't quite the player he once was, he is most certainly worthy of his place in the squad, and capable of starting a fair few games too.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I think maybe GPott was keen to give Duffy some game time, we are more likely to need him in the near future than we are the other two. Three big games coming up hard and fast now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

If we finish higher than 13th we would officially have the best team in our 121-year history, let along living memory, so that's kinda stating the obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here