Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was horrendous - we should be embarrassed!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I apologise and that's why I retracted it. Keyboard warrior not really my style, but got carried away in the heat of the moment. Is sad thst I knew you'd be on here in a shot saying told you so though.

Apology accepted.

it's the first time I've ever been right, about anything! Give a guy a break.

Heh heh.

Still some people were quick to judge. Too quick.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Apology accepted.

it's the first time I've ever been right, about anything! Give a guy a break.

Heh heh.

Still some people were quick to judge. Too quick.

Unbelievable. You seem glad we lost.

Tonights performance had **** all to do with the team that played on Saturday and the result from Saturday. But you carry on gloating because of the coincidence.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Unbelievable. You seem glad we lost.

Tonights performance had **** all to do with the team that played on Saturday and the result from Saturday. But you carry on gloating because of the coincidence.

Glad we lost? What are you on about?

I have never, and will never, be glad we lost.

Suggesting this performance, however, was not related to Saturday's (not forgetting their impressive victory!) is frankly laughable. I don't believe in coincidence.

But I do believe we, the team and sections of the support, heck - even the manager! Have grown over confident, and perhaps arrogant. Saturday and tonight, I hope, will be lesson enough.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Glad we lost? What are you on about?

I have never, and will never, be glad we lost.

Suggesting this performance, however, was not related to Saturday's (not forgetting their impressive victory!) is frankly laughable. I don't believe in coincidence.

But I do believe we, the team and sections of the support, heck - even the manager! Have grown over confident, and perhaps arrogant. Saturday and tonight, I hope, will be lesson enough.

I would suggest that probably the main reason we played the way we did was that Stephens was absent, an absence which had nothing to do with Lincoln.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I would suggest that probably the main reason we played the way we did was that Stephens was absent, an absence which had nothing to do with Lincoln.

Okay - I'll give you that... agreed. Do you think he would have been enough of a difference tonight Drew? For me he's been 80% of the player from last year... which, granted, is still vastly superior to many.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Okay - I'll give you that... agreed. Do you think he would have been enough of a difference tonight Drew? For me he's been 80% of the player from last year... which, granted, is still vastly superior to many.

Huddersfield clearly hit the ground running but I genuinely believe that Stephens is the cog that makes everything else tick. Norwood is proving time and time again that he is nowhere near an adequate replacement. Another problem was playing Murphy. He is weak in defensive duties and pathetic going forward. Has the odd good run but never amounts to anything. Would rather have seen March start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here