That Pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kev the Ape

Biscuit
PINK KIT

What is the point?

You are a wanker you really are, nobody likes you on this board why dont you f*** off?

:angry:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
The plot thickens...

doof doof doof doofdoofdoofdoofdoof

eastenders.jpg

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Chesney Christ said:
Given that Biscuit flounced off recently crying "cyber tears" because people were calling him superfan or something equally HOWWIBLE, that PM seems a little harsh.

It was very harsh and a very bad move by me. I have apologised to Kev and hope he accepts.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biscuit said:
It was very harsh and a very bad move by me. I have apologised to Kev and hope he accepts.

Well done Biscuit - Kev, take note of this.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
NO YOU HAVENT

I pmed you an apology twice I think.

If you havn't received them then Im saying it now. Sorry Kev, I didn't mean to upset you. Please accept my apology, if you choose not to then its your call but lets just keep the bickering of nsc.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oi........ Kev has outed an unpleasent and abusive PM that is strictly against the NSC unwitten code of conduct. Anyway Biscuit encouraged Kev to post it on another thread.

Well done Kev.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Stumpy Tim said:
Can you both now apologise for turning this board into a f***ing boredom fest

No.

KinkyGerbill hacked Kevs account and is causing all this. Ive done nothing but defend myself and apologise for a previous mistake.

Ive done my best to stop this happening. Maybe you can apologise for bumping this thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports